abhi endorsing mouth freshner

shareShare facebook twitter
  •  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago
hey ppl did anyone watch popkorn today ??? they showed abhi shooting for some mouth freshner ad Smile ...when asked ki why he refused all the previous ad offers ,he said the they were all liqour ads.." jab main khud nahi peeta to main aise ads kaise endorse karoon "...cho chweet Smile Smile Smile
thanks aditi... for the info... soo sweet of Abhiii... Embarrassed
I am so happy for him...and I am extremely happy that my jaanu, my baby doesn't drink.. Big smile
thaaaaaaaaaaaaanz aditi 4 d info.. Clap
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww my chweeeeetie pie abhi is realy d cutestt n d mostt inocent person in dis universe.... Hug
Wow good stuff Abhi...keep it up....we have voted u as our idol not for giving us good songs but for these endorsements and glad u have lived up to it when we chose you over Amit Sana, Rahul Vaidya, Aditi Paul....hopefully this becomes a lesson for the people...and hope they realize as quickly as possible and vote for the really talented guy's who can sing......
Oh my god sweetipie Abhi is soo sweet. He dosent drink very good boy lol! LOL neway thanxxxx alotttttttt for the info I don't have zoom channel 2 wutch popkorn Cry can u upload the video if possible?
aww he is such a sweetheart. absolutely adorable. i really really wish someone could upload all these popkorn videos for us
LOL baat to sahi kahee us ne