Sarrkkar..Risshton Ki Ankahi Kahani

"Roy brothers were gr8"- Tisca aka Urvi

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago
'TV is a great way to stay employed'
Sudipto Chattopadhyay
Tuesday, March 07, 2006  18:50 IST

Despite the fact that her only show 'Sarrkkar' will be going off air, Tisca Chopra is not perturbed. She has plans of moving ahead in life. "I want to host a show, do a play and act in a sensible film now," she says confidently. After having been featured in 'Kahani Ghar Ghar Kii', 'Astitva…' and 'Sarrkkar', she wants to take a break from daily soaps.

"One has to put in long hours for work that's not really great. It's  12 hours of non-stop work," confesses Tisca. However she admits, "It's a great way to stay employed, sharpen your skills and earn."

She says that working with brothers Ronit and Rohit Roy in 'Sarrkar' was a great experience. "The Roy brothers are big stars and it's great working with them."  The actor feels that because of her laid-back attitude, she's missed out on great opportunities. "I am not aggressive; I am easy going. And I have a long way to go before I realise my potential as an actor," she adds.

For Tisca 'Hyderabad Blues 2' flagged off a fresh innings. She says that she's grateful to director Nagesh Kukunoor for giving her a break. The actor is also praises for "special friend" Prakash Jha, "I am glad that I was part of 'Loknayak', a film on Jay Prakash Narayan for DD."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sangitadas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks but i wish tisca was doing more shows.
kbakshi thumbnail
Tisca a great actress and she is beautiful. I hope she gets job in some other soaps. thanks for sharing.