India Calling

todayz episode

kudi420 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

hey ppl ...................todayz episode was damn cool ....

adi rocked ...all over.....

according to todayz epi i think adi started feeling for chandini , previously it was just tht they were collegues but today it was definately luv frm adi side.

adi was so sweet .........he actually resigned coz of chandini and blacmailed his ideal , his bigb...to take her back.......i was toh looking just at adi all the time............he was looking so cute😳 especially in the last scene where he looks at chand and smiles.

and chandini .............she still misunderstands aditya. ........i hope she gets sum brains this time .......and ...faints as soon as possible..πŸ˜‰.i was waiting all the time for her to faint todayπŸ˜‰....i hope she faints  soon

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sukriti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
i missed todays epi..coz the electricity went off...koi baat nahin i'll see the reapeat.and todays epi looks exciting...adi resigns for chandini..that means he does have feelings for chand..i'm sure he must've looked cute in those scenes 😳 .yeah shefs even i'm waiting for chandini to faint..kab faint hogi ye ladki...i think we shud show her ur siggy πŸ˜†
lisa.a thumbnail
wow.......adi actually fought for chandni........sooooooooooooo sweet of him.......hey tania i missed the epi too 😭 and couldnt watch the repeat either......... 😭
hetal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† kya baat hai...i too was waiting for her to faint...but yeah i agree adi really looked good...and even both dadaji and vishesh was surprised seeing him like that.