Himachal Idol and Rajasthan Idol

fahadeng thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Guys I am disappointed with the results of the week!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd like to rename INDIAN IDOL to Himachal Idol and Rajasthan Idol.....plzzz all these young singers are the singers of India!!! Vote the true talent, not on regional basis!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fahadeng thumbnail

Indian Idol suckssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Now I want Anuj and Sandeep to be the top-2 so that India will get its worst singer ever!!!!!

kothra thumbnail
hi
i tottaly agree..
voting should be on talented basis
huzi
ii2_ki_deewani thumbnail
This is just like Sa re ga ma pa...
DEBOJIT = ANUJ and SANDEEP.. 😆
Ahmed143 thumbnail
Originally posted by: fahadeng

Indian Idol suckssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Now I want Anuj and Sandeep to be the top-2 so that India will get its worst singer ever!!!!!

Yes...I wish the same....and I agree with ur initial point....

Infact I raised this point much earlier and then some ppl said that I am saying this out of frustration....now those ppl r watching it themselves....

SoNi_KuDi thumbnail
debojeet is 100 times better than anuj and sandy 😕
nibbler thumbnail
agree that this idol is turning 🤢 ............if amey wins it will be the best..........even though i miss monali a lo tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
fahadeng thumbnail
Indian Idol is now a regional idol show!
avneet77 thumbnail
yes i agree with all the comments posted here but then is there anyway this can change?
Wish there was a way that thoughts of so many people on this blog would actually have an effect on the voting pattern and then i bet all of us would look forward to watching the show.

right now, we just dread who is the next good singer to go!

Not too long till this quest will be finished as atleast when the least of singers i.e Sandeep and Anuj will be the only one then it wouldnt matter who wins( as both are as bad as each other)