Saarthi

Should saarthi come on in the evening?

Poll

Should Saarthi come on in the evening?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
tunna thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
definately.. at least they should change the repeat time.. i hav to stay up till 1 a.m most nights to c it...
(though i dont mind it) 😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
the problem is that if it did come on the evenings, it would need to get great trp ratings, and for that, the writers may have to compromise and make crappy twists and turns like in the k serials, just to keep saarthi on air and on primetime. as it stands, Saarthi gets good ratings, but it is not under pressure to get GREAT ratings, and so the focus is on story and quality rather than trps. that could possibly change if it was on at primetime. other than that, it would be great to have it in the evenings.
fizzles thumbnail

Originally posted by: psawyer

the problem is that if it did come on the evenings, it would need to get great trp ratings, and for that, the writers may have to compromise and make crappy twists and turns like in the k serials, just to keep saarthi on air and on primetime. as it stands, Saarthi gets good ratings, but it is not under pressure to get GREAT ratings, and so the focus is on story and quality rather than trps. that could possibly change if it was on at primetime. other than that, it would be great to have it in the evenings.

yeah....that's a valid point! by the way....good 2cu in the saarrthi forum....been a while since I've read a msg by u!😃

boomerang123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
yes evenings are better and also there should be a repeat during the day ........ not too late
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shazy

yeah....that's a valid point! by the way....good 2cu in the saarrthi forum....been a while since I've read a msg by u!😃

thanks! i've been visiting the forum but haven't really posted much. its good to be back!

Shirley thumbnail
Yes...it should be..... 😊
Virgo_Stars thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: psawyer

u are so right