Is Karunya out? Very good.

Posted: 18 years ago
If it's true then it's good. Yes, very good that he's out. A talent like Karunya has been time and again humiliated in the name of voting system. It's really good that he doesn't have to face this humiliation again. Good going Karunya. You will become the No. 1 singer soon.
don worry karu. theres always tvs saregama and SIR HIMESH RESHMAIya or chamiya a.k.a the gen x altaf raja!
I am sure you can drown your sorrows in his company ..
lovlina dont say that.karu is not out that is confirmed by a very reliable person.
I am really tensed now.Is it true?? My heart and brain both refuse to believe it.Hope its not true 😕
Don't worry connie sad karu is safee 😃
yea right srgmp 2006 it seems. the 2 worst singers esp one in vinit got to the finals ( even though they seemed to sing rang d basanti better than amey).
scrap it. y ask for indian idol. we already have our 2 in karunya and amey
No Karunya is not out he was super safe and so was Amey they were not in the bottom also,so how can he be voted out.

There was only bottom 2 today no bottom 3.

Pls whoever started these rumours pls stop. 😡
Thanks for your suggestions but I don't think Karu should depend on janta's voting anymore. He'll prove it soon by playback singing. All you guys who have so much of negativity for him will eat your words soon. Chalo kam se kam itna to pata chala ki kaun sachcha supporter hai aur kaun itne dinon se nautanki kar raha tha. Doodh ka doodh aur paani ka paani ho gaya. Thank u to all those fake Karu supporters.
Karunya is the best..he will be the next Indian Idol
hope wat u said happes.. karunya has to win..