•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago

I read somewhere that  when Teejay came to India,,she was introduced to Manoj by some common friend.He had done some modelling & was doing serials at that time...She didn't take much interest in him at first b'coz according to her... every guy in Mumbai was either a model or an actor.But it was first sight love for Manoj.He wooed her till she said yes to him.It's been more than a year  or 2 years since..Now Manoj is directing a play in which teejay is acting with him..The story sounded almost like garam masala...one man & three air hostesses.

Watch this space for more.

u got most of it rite i dunno abut he film and her acting in it though shes avj or someifnk does she have acting skills
Oh Thanks. 👏 I heard about that the act. I think the name of the act is "Plane crazy for love" or something like that. 😉
i dunno y manoj is crazy after that teejay. i dont like her yaar. and now i have to bear her on scree too with my prem nooooooooooooooooooo
The play is based on another play (or is it book?)--i think its bengali--and Garam Masala was also based on this earlier book/play.
i think prem and mukti are the CUTESET couple....right?? 😆