ppl in the forum who have inspired u - Page 3

Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by makaveli313

r they related..?? bapigua and papigua lol

Yeah Papigua is clone of Bapigua 😉

oops my bad. . i forgot amogh and adwarankanthnji... but they both rock and they have inspired me in a positive manner!!!
i got inspired frm anushreedi(vinit_anu),anumdi(annu1611),anshu bhaiya(neo10),vinniedi(mp_142),amydi(shootingstar),bansi(mit r_2804),raghavendra bhaiya(rage797),sachin bhaiya(scs07)
dey alwaysssssssss stood beside me during my happy as well as sad hrs n supported me whole-heartedly
in fact IF has bcum a family 2 me bcoz of dis ppl
i want 2 thank dem frm da core of my heart for bein sooooooooooooo good 2 me
luv u all
its bcoz of u dat i m in IF
aap logo ko chodke jaane ka mann hi nahi karta coz u ppl hav been so luvly n generous 2 me n always gav me good advice
thnx a ton 2 u ppl 😛
hey thanx vr u received love because u gave love and as far as advice is concerned we r elder to u so we can give advice to you and it is for your own good you are right we r a family and if one day i dont meet my family here i feel sad so thank u all for being there

Originally posted by vinit_rocks

i got inspired frm anushreedi(vinit_anu),anumdi(annu1611),anshu bhaiya(neo10),vinniedi(mp_142),amydi(shootingstar),bansi(mit r_2804),raghavendra bhaiya(rage797),sachin bhaiya(scs07)
dey alwaysssssssss stood beside me during my happy as well as sad hrs n supported me whole-heartedly
in fact IF has bcum a family 2 me bcoz of dis ppl
i want 2 thank dem frm da core of my heart for bein sooooooooooooo good 2 me
luv u all
its bcoz of u dat i m in IF
aap logo ko chodke jaane ka mann hi nahi karta coz u ppl hav been so luvly n generous 2 me n always gav me good advice
thnx a ton 2 u ppl 😛

Ohhhhh such a emotional write-up on most inspired person of ur life……..I m in tears Vinit_rocks……but u should not forget few of Debojits fans too 😉

Originally posted by amogh8188

For me its Surpremi, Adwarakanath, Rach_nir and of course Bapigua, Papigua n Tatiqua.   ðŸ˜‰

Amogh:  Thanks for mentioning me.  You have done a lot for the Blue Diamond whilst I took heat from Gaj (urf Gaddha Singh) ala coolguy2.  Keep up the good work and incase he blames you for hyping her - just tell him fans are fans  - they will get excited, they will seek comments from other  fans and they will create websites for their beloved Blue Diamond !!  GO NIHIRA  - WE ALL LOVE YOU !!

Originally posted by Bhaskar.T

Hey same here. Infcat it was Papigua who got me to finally post my comments here. I was otherwise keeping myself from commenting as did not know who to support and who to bash.

Same for me, except it was Bapigua ji. 😛

Originally posted by vinit_anu

hey thanx vr u received love because u gave love and as far as advice is concerned we r elder to u so we can give advice to you and it is for your own good you are right we r a family and if one day i dont meet my family here i feel sad so thank u all for being there

thnx di thnx soooooooooooooooooo much😛

Originally posted by leoni

Ohhhhh such a emotional write-up on most inspired person of ur life……..I m in tears Vinit_rocks……but u should not forget few of Debojits fans too 😉

hmm ok

den i can say appa bhaiya n fm_qazi bhaiya's names

dey too supported me though sumtimes bein debo fans dey dint leave bashin vinit😭

but still dey treated me as dere lil sis😛

aur main😭

Originally posted by vinit_anu

i inspired somebody wow gr8 thanks shooting star as for me i am not really inspired but have received immense love from quite a few people

Vinniedi
Sachin Bhaiya
annu1611
anshu
vinit_rocks
angel
zenab

bansi

Thank you all specially my didi and bhaiya for showering immense love upon me for supporting me when i needed your support the most and my little sisters annu zenab and anjali and bratati bansi and anshu for giving me support and love always.