ppl in the forum who have inspired u - Page 2

Posted: 18 years ago
for me it's annu1611 and mohinis!

Originally posted by leoni

Bapigua inspired me very much by making me irritated by his cut and paste style of writing..... πŸ˜‰

πŸ‘wow!!! kudos to ya Leoni for letting the cat out of the bag as in the cut-paste copycat Bapigua !!! ( heard he's a pro at creating posts on musical maestros & stallwarts too)......why do ya think the "Gua" brothers are at each other's throats......loggerheads & each trying to outdo the other in the copying stuff.....sibling rivalry at best!!!πŸ˜‰ or is it a case of split personality of a single person with multiple user IDs.....πŸ˜• can't seem to rule that out tooπŸ˜›

hmm lemme think:

here goes:

1) Sunsha: oh yeah! have been impressed by his straight forwardness & him being upfront bout his intentions by not beating around the bush ever.Have been one of the few people who savoured the gripping intellect & profound depth of the man himself πŸ‘.....his immaculate technique of writing & last but not the least his wry sense of humour.He needs to be accepted for who he is & not for what others would like him to be

2)MPL as in Varshaji:Well what can I say bout my Mother Superior who has always brought out the best in me coz she believed in me no matter what πŸ˜› She's trully a woman of substance & a brave one too who does not refrain from calling a spade a spade πŸ‘.She is an epitome of dignity & I look up to her for all that she stands for.

there are others who need that special mention as in  Deepa, Jmn7, Sangeeta,  Dolly aka Seema, Iron, Chukkna, Arien_79 as in Anu, Srianne, Rage, Sneera, Zahida etc.        Edited by nonny - 18 years ago
for me its awww,sherley and adwarkanath..i like his posts alot:)
and madhavir for liking hemu as much as i like him:))

i inspired somebody wow gr8 thanks shooting star as for me i am not really inspired but have received immense love from quite a few people

Vinniedi
Sachin Bhaiya
annu1611
anshu
vinit_rocks
angel
zenab

bansi

Thank you all specially my didi and bhaiya for showering immense love upon me for supporting me when i needed your support the most and my little sisters annu zenab and anjali and bratati bansi and anshu for giving me support and love always. 

Edited by vinit_anu - 18 years ago
For me its Surpremi, Adwarakanath, Rach_nir and of course Bapigua, Papigua n Tatiqua.   πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by twinkle44

and madhavir for liking hemu as much as i like him:))

hehe thank you !! pity is there are enough girls who like him already =D !!

Its hard for me to pick names because I am a relatively new member (yes been posting a lot recently..but started seein the forum topics very recently..i used to be content in just watching the shows before !) But I must say, I love this forum because it has given me a reason to re connect with music particularly classical music..

also, it has made me realise the beauty of old songs..if not for some excellent discussions here.. i wuld have nver gone back n listened to soem songs and would never appreciate their beauty...

and finally.. all of Hema's and Nihira's fans!! Each time i read sum1 praise hema or nihira i feel glad that yes, people are not deaf afterall !!
yea when i read this forum i was so glad that there r so many who support hemu..and most in this forum like hemu..i think
thx:)
for me it'd have to be
makaveli313
and
amogh8188