ppl in the forum who have inspired u

Posted: 18 years ago

There r many ppl in this forum... who r such good ppl that they inspire u to carry out tasks with great gusto blah blah... eg supporting ur fav contestant... or bashing others in a violent or agressive manner... Fortunately for me, i have not bashed any contestant, mentor or forum member...

But for me there were a feww ppl who inspired me to write more, they changed my outlook on life ...

They are

rach _ nir

apahaore

tfan, jmn _ 7, jems4rsk who encouraged me with her/his relentless support for hr

others who said ... i am the greatest fan of TWINKLE BAJPAI... thanks for makin me even a greeater fan 😊

Bapigua inspired me very much by making me irritated by his cut and paste style of writing..... πŸ˜‰
r they related..?? bapigua and papigua lol
they're neo10 and vinit_anu....
2 most imp ppl in my life they have changed me a lot
πŸ˜‰ Edited by shootingstar - 18 years ago
Originally posted by makaveli313

jems4rsk who encouraged me with her/his relentless support for hr

Thanks so muchπŸ€—  - im a she btw 😳

Rimesh Reshmiya looks like a dumb. But he is intelegent. So many hits in last yr. Chupa rustam. I get inspired by him!!!

Who is vinit?
Originally posted by makaveli313

There r many ppl in this forum... who r such good ppl that they inspire u to carry out tasks with great gusto blah blah... eg supporting ur fav contestant... or bashing others in a violent or agressive manner... Fortunately for me, i have not bashed any contestant, mentor or forum member...

But for me there were a feww ppl who inspired me to write more, they changed my outlook on life ...

They are

rach _ nir

apahaore

tfan, jmn _ 7, jems4rsk who encouraged me with her/his relentless support for hr

others who said ... i am the greatest fan of TWINKLE BAJPAI... thanks for makin me even a greeater fan 😊

Thank you for the honor that you have bestowed upon me.  I am honored.  Hope it was not a negative effect. πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by bangboy

For me its papigua and BAPIGUA

Hey same here. Infcat it was Papigua who got me to finally post my comments here. I was otherwise keeping myself from commenting as did not know who to support and who to bash.

Bapigua n Papigua for me too πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
Very inspiring πŸ˜›

Originally posted by qwertyasdfgh

for me all the 4 babigua, papigua, tattigua and shittygua

they were all so inspiring... πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

Qwerty man u r making me laugh out loud at night and look like an idiot πŸ˜›