Indian Idol 6

what would you rather do away with?

Poll

What would you rather not have to listen on II2?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
giggles_2005 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Afeter his doodh ka dahi jama shayari y'day I would not want any more Annu sheirs on the show😉 Edited by giggles_2005 - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nisha655 thumbnail
Eeks I agree with you. His shayari on Amey and even the break one...gross, I agree with Farah that it cant even be called shayari. 😆
anonmember thumbnail
Can't we get a 2for 1 deal here? 😆 😆
giggles_2005 thumbnail
Ya she said it was not shaiyari but a dairy farm 😆 😆 ...alll said and done the lady does have a sense of humor
nisha655 thumbnail
Yup Farah does have a fine sense of humour...

Well her comments on perf at times seem useless but on the whole..err..she is a fine choreographer. 😉
smartalec21 thumbnail
WOW...wht a toughie.....can i say both 😆
giggles_2005 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: smartalec21

WOW...wht a toughie.....can i say both 😆

😆😆...I wish

kashvii thumbnail
anu's shayeri is bad.. its more of a joke than a compliment.. but at least he looks at singing... Farah's comments on performance is completely useless.... like sonu said... look ONLY at SINGING... everything can be learned!Edited by kashvii - 18 years ago
preeti_l thumbnail
I voted for the 2nd option since it was only a single vote poll 😭 !! But I would have loved to vote for the first one too 😆 😆
In fact, the 2nd option would have been even better if it had been shortened to just "Farha" 😆 😆
giggles_2005 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: preeti_l

In fact, the 2nd option would have been even better if it had been shortened to just "Farha" 😆 😆

😆