holi sequence leads 2 a fight - Page 2

Posted: 18 years ago
hey im totaly worried abt it 😕 hope fully every thing is ok WARNA..................... 😭

tia
even i dint look at this topic and started the same topic godddd karan and shweta if u read this plz atleast tell if everything is fine or no?
Karan and shweta spoke about it later and now everything is fine between them.

Source : 7th March 2006
Mid-day Hitlist
http://web.mid-day.com/hitlist/2006/march/132442.htm

Please do me a favour, let's NOT play Holi

All's fair in love and Holi war: Karan Wahi and Shweta Gulati in Remix

Shrishti Arya's Remix had its dose of drama on the sets a few days back. The cast was shooting for a Holi sequence that required the actors to douse each other with colours.

Sources claim shooting was stopped due to a fight between co-stars Karan Wahi and Shweta Gulati, over the Holi scene.

An eyewitness described what happened. "Karan wanted to have some fun by applying colour to Shweta. However, she refused, as she is allergic to colour. The two had an argument that lasted for quite some time."

He said, she said

Karan initially denied the incident. Later, he said, "I don't think it was an argument. She wanted to do the scene in a particular way, while I thought otherwise. We both spoke after that. Everything is fine now."

Shweta confirmed that she had issues with Karan over the colour. "Yes, I did ask Karan to be careful while applying colour on me. I have a very sensitive skin, and am allergic to colour. My face swells up and I have to take antihistamines."

Did Karan go overboard with his Holi prank? "He's a kid and thought of having some fun. One has to realise that we were playing Holi on a show, and not in real life. It backfired because the minute he put colour on me, I had a reaction."

Weren't they shouting at each other? "All of us have been shooting day in and out. I was also suffering from acidity, body ache, and had a fever that day." So did she storm off the set? "Of course not. I just kept myself away for a while, as I had to come back and resume work."
Edited by divya_92 - 18 years ago
ohhh no 😭 hope tis is nt true
shweta real life mein bhi timbo skin alergy nd all... 😆 bt i hope things r fine now nd yea niyu atleast coz of this v no tht v have holi celebrations in store 4 us 😊
wat??
this is really bad!!
i cnt believe shweta jus called karan a kid..i mean cum on!!
it was jus 4 sum fun..!!
i hope evrythin is sorted out though now otherwise their chemistry wnt b the same!
oh god!!!this is toooooooo bad!! 😭 😭
it was probably just a childish fight..anyway hope they are ok now