daisydew thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

hey frnds..!!!

this new molly's acting makes me laugh...😆 😆 😆.wen she c that fellow siddharth she makes all east west faces.."mujhe agar pata hota ki ye tumhara office hei to main kabhi nahi aati"..n he likes her attitude..ooo.n the next second wen he tells that he wuld produce her album.she like..heee.sorryy with a too much broad smile.n all exited like a kid given a candy...where the heck that attitude swept away..in ganga..??😆 😆 😆.she dint even say sorry for that other day.neways may b ekta dint have time to think bout all these characters much.aakhir karti kya hei Ekta jhadu maarne ke sivay..😆 😆 😆.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MadhuriDixit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
then she just ran out of the office lol 😆
CuteAreej thumbnail
Haila Naaz di...acha hai mein yeh comedy show nahee dekh rahee....ab yeh nayee mouli kab se aa gayee 😕 ...sub actors ko replace kernay kay bajaye...eik Kashish ko replace ker de tu hum sub bohat khush ho jayien gay..Amna ki bhi jaan chotay gee... 😆 !!!
daisydew thumbnail

Originally posted by: CuteAreej

Haila Naaz di...acha hai mein yeh comedy show nahee dekh rahee....ab yeh nayee mouli kab se aa gayee 😕 ...sub actors ko replace kernay kay bajaye...eik Kashish ko replace ker de tu hum sub bohat khush ho jayien gay..Amna ki bhi jaan chotay gee... 😆 !!!

ha ye to bahot acha hoga.Aamna bhi kekta se azaad ho jayegi..👏

caprickhan thumbnail
thanksss God...... ke mera star plus nahin aata

usman.......
Swapna-Mobile thumbnail
Haila Naaz di...acha hai mein yeh comedy show nahee dekh rahee....ab yeh nayee mouli kab se aa gayee ...sub actors ko replace kernay kay bajaye...eik Kashish ko replace ker de tu hum sub bohat khush ho jayien gay..Amna ki bhi jaan chotay gee... !!!

CuteArjee I think tht u r the most funniest girl i hav ever seen in my life 😆
CuteAreej thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetncute

Haila Naaz di...acha hai mein yeh comedy show nahee dekh rahee....ab yeh nayee mouli kab se aa gayee ...sub actors ko replace kernay kay bajaye...eik Kashish ko replace ker de tu hum sub bohat khush ho jayien gay..Amna ki bhi jaan chotay gee... !!!

CuteArjee I think tht u r the most funniest girl i hav ever seen in my life 😆

Thanks for the compliment...Btw call me Areej..!!!

Dola87 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepakrulz

then she just ran out of the office lol 😆

i know how rude......that was hilarious..without congoin him she ran out....she at least shudve shook his hand...but she waved her hands in the air and left.......😆

medha82 thumbnail
well..why did the previous Mouli leave the show??? Is it coz the track was getting negetive?? 😕