I Fear abt Antara/Amey being in Bottom 2

shareShare facebook twitter
  •  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago

I REALLY DON'T WANT THIS TO HAPPEN!!!Cry

BUT,

LOOKING AT INDIAN IDOL 2'S VOTING TRENDS....

KARUNYA SANG THE BEST THIS WEEK...SO HE'LL BE SAVED

EVEN TOHU ANTARA IS THE ONLY N MY FAV....I WANT HER TO BE SAFE SO BADLY..GIVE HER A CHANCE GUYS!!

BUT WE DON'T KNOW ABT AMEY N ANTARA....!

AMEY HAS BEEN IN BOTTOM 3 COUPLE TIMES...ANTARA WAS IN BOTTOM 2 LAST WEEK

I M SURE SANDEEP N ANUJ WILL GET LOTS OF VOTES FROM THEIR HOMETOWN Confused!!!

SO I FEAR IT'S AMEY N ANTARA

~~~BE PREPARED FOR THE WORST RESULTS TOMMOROW~~~

IF U DON'T WANT IT TO HAPPEN, THEN PLS RITE NOW

VOTE FOR AMEY, ANTARA N KARUNYA!!!

Edited by karish89 - 16 years ago
I'm sure tomorrow Amey,Antara and Sandeep will be in the bottom 3.
I'm sure Guys...WE'LL THE MOST WORST ILLIMINATION THIS WEEK!!!

IF AMEY N ANTARA R REALLY IN BOTTOM 2...

THEN...REALLY IT'S BE THE WORST ILLIMINATION!!1 Angry
Save the best...everybody focusing and trying to save by others not voting Karunya. Hence, he is always coming in bottom three. He should be saved to final round othewise it will comedy for INDIAN IDOL. So...u guyz vote KARUNYA
guys vote for amey karu n antara.......they deserve to go to top3!!!
i think it will be Antara/Amey and Anuj.... Cry Dead

Hey guys

I just hope Amey, Antara and Karunya are not in Bottom 3..If Amey's out or Antara, it's all over for me, I'll just hate this show, I'm really dissapointed because my Panna is voted out...my last hope is Amey, Antara !!!!! Pls Guys Keep Voting For Amey and Antara !!! I don't live in India so I can't vote, unfortuntely .....but I'd like to request to everyone who lives in India that PLS PLS PLS Vote for Amey ...Antara !!! I just hope that Amey and Antara are safe tomorrow ......PLS PLS PLS GUYS !!!

VOTE FOR AMEY DATE
VOTE FOR ANTARA MITRA

India's results are always shocking .....I just hope that Amey, Antara and Karunya are not in Bottom 3 ......If they are then we'll loose a good singer for sure ....I want Anuj or Sandeep to go out this week ...
they had enough chances, I believe !
So guys please vote for amey ...and antara !!!

Thank you so much !!! Smile

antara got absoluely the worst comments and may be out Cry .but did you feel she was that bad last night.even for perf,she didnt get kind remarks.but antara took it bravely.
      about amey,mini and aman spoilt it for him(absolutely not necessary he sang well )ganapati bappa moriya is asking for maharashtrian votes.both argued that they liked his perf and made him sing again.like antaras parents drama,I felt it was contrived and absolutely not needed.may backfire Confused Edited by ankita31 - 16 years ago