•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago

Women's Day. Celebrate ! Rejoice !!
The Eighth of March. Happy Womens' Day!!! Celebrate ! Rejoice ! It's your day and you can celebrate women empowerment. The men have finally accepted our supremacy over many facets of their lives. We don't see any more of the gender equality morchas, neither do we see any bra burning scenarios. Congratulations!

But friends, the way things are, isn't every day of the year, our Day? Do we need a Special day to announce our arrival? In fact, isn't it now time for men to have their DAY? Let's figure this out.

Smriti Irani (Tulsi from Kyunki Saas bhi Kabhi bahu thi): "I believe that we should celebrate every woman who is educated and financially liberated. Be it a working woman or a housewife. Everyday is a challenge and they are so busy looking after their kids, husbands and in- laws that they rarely take time off for themselves. Its nice if they celebrate this day that is made available exclusively for women. On this day I will be delivering a lecture on Womens Empowerment in Delhi. I get inspiration from my mother and books like Little Women."

Edited by honeylime - 18 years ago
Thanks for sharing.
👏 👏 👏
thanks for sharing..............
tfs.

i never new its women's day tomm 😳