Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

balh_luvr thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: shesthebest

Hi gudiya,

This is a really sweet post. You're a very affectionate girl… and I'm smiling because that's what I call my neice (gudiya), but I think it's a very apt name for you 😊. I don't respond to many posts, but I couldn't pass this one up. And thanks again to you, for your support too.

Take care!!

awww thank you😳 you are the one who is sweet to post such a comment and no need to thank me i am always with you

Bhaskar.T thumbnail
Thanks gudia. That's a nice post 😊 . I also hope and wish from my heart that now the positive atmosphere comes back.

Gudia I wish whatever you have said and wished comes true. Then the forum will be a much better place to live in.

balh_luvr thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhaskar.T

Thanks gudia. That's a nice post 😊 . I also hope and wish from my heart that now the positive atmosphere comes back.

Gudia I wish whatever you have said and wished comes true. Then the forum will be a much better place to live in.

no thank you bhaskar ji aap ek bohath acha moderator hain and i really appreciated the fact that you tried to fix all the fights...thanks once again

and thanks for the compliments😳

Sahana_125 thumbnail
great post di! i agree alot negativity has come into this forum.... i love all the pplz in one person from this thread! we in tht forum really do set an example... not tht i am saying ppl shud be exactly as close as we r in tht thread but u kno have a positive attitude and chill.... this place is not to be taken too too seriously u kno just have fun..... make sure i repeat make sure wat u write is appropriate as there r pplz of all ages in this forum!😊

tht's all
Sahana 😊
balh_luvr thumbnail

Originally posted by: Iron

Hmmm..i got a sweety gudia and lots of bhabhi's of her and also some great friends, and a dushman abhi πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†

thanks da cho sweet 😳 lakin marah pyarah da toh aap hain aur marih bhabhi's kih list itnih lambhi ho gayih hain kih aap batha bhi nahi sakh tha khi kitnih hain...hahahaha....da lakin piya didi is number 1 okay?

Bhaskar.T thumbnail
Originally posted by: gudia8712

no thank you bhaskar ji

Gudia that Ji bahut Bhari lag raha hai πŸ˜†

balh_luvr thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sahana_125

great post di! i agree alot negativity has come into this forum.... i love all the pplz in one person from this thread! we in tht forum really do set an example... not tht i am saying ppl shud be exactly as close as we r in tht thread but u kno have a positive attitude and chill.... this place is not to be taken too too seriously u kno just have fun..... make sure i repeat make sure wat u write is appropriate as there r pplz of all ages in this forum!😊

tht's all
Sahana 😊

thanks sweety😳

and those are some wise words...appreciate it sahana sweety

balh_luvr thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bhaskar.T

Gudia that Ji bahut Bhari lag raha hai πŸ˜†

toh kya bhaskar bhaiyah chalah gah?

Bhaskar.T thumbnail
Originally posted by: gudia8712

toh kya bhaskar bhaiyah chalah gah?

Hmmmmm Yeh achchha lag raha hai. Waise Ek baat bata du tumhe. My sisters name pet name is Gudia too πŸ˜ƒ And seems all Gudia's are sweet....

balh_luvr thumbnail
aaawwww cho sweet bhaskar bhaiyah...your sister is very lucky and so am I now...toh kya chal raha hain bhaiyah?