Posted: 18 years ago
gudiya - you forgot your jijus too... 😉 😆

Originally posted by sangeetaa

gudiya - you forgot your jijus too... 😉 😆

ohh hain sorry sangeeta didi i love my jijus also they are also great

i would like to thank everyone that supported their fsv contestant and everyone that supported us when we were down...
Originally posted by Swar_Raj

Sorryy..looks like most of it got deleted...Any way in short...found quite few friends int he forum who are very sweet

that is great

and i hope you find even more such friends because from what ever i have read about you and your posts you seem like a very kind and nice person

Originally posted by sweety001

i would like to thank everyone that supported their fsv contestant and everyone that supported us when we were down...

i would also like to thank the forum members in general for being such superb people to be around

I dont know anybody here sorry but hey gudiya great post achcha hai kisi ne toh achchi shuruaat ki main bahut din baad IF mein aayi aur itna achcha post dekh kar i am seriosly very happy thanks.Bahut achcha laga you really are sweet as all your didi's and bhaiya's say
hi vinit_anu ji welcome
how are you?
thanks a bunch for all the compliments believe me i don't deserve that many praises they praise me cause they are sweet themselves and extremely kind
please feel free to join into our posts and i am very glad to see that you liked this post
aap kya marah bhaiyah yah didi bahnah gih/gah?
Hi gudiya i am fine main shayad aapki didi ban sakti hoon because aapse badi lagti hoon
anyways aapke didi bhaiya aapke baare mein galat nahin kehte aap bahut achchi ho and the way you love them is mind blowing you really deserve all the praise you have got
As far as this thread is concerned after so much negativity it is good to see that ek pyari si choti si gudiya ne itna achcha aur itna samajhdari ka kaam kiya hai good achcha hai keep it up.
Hi gudiya,

This is a really sweet post. You're a very affectionate girl… and I'm smiling because that's what I call my neice (gudiya), but I think it's a very apt name for you 😊. I don't respond to many posts, but I couldn't pass this one up. And thanks again to you, for your support too.

Take care!!

Originally posted by vinit_anu

Hi gudiya i am fine main shayad aapki didi ban sakti hoon because aapse badi lagti hoon
anyways aapke didi bhaiya aapke baare mein galat nahin kehte aap bahut achchi ho and the way you love them is mind blowing you really deserve all the praise you have got
As far as this thread is concerned after so much negativity it is good to see that ek pyari si choti si gudiya ne itna achcha aur itna samajhdari ka kaam kiya hai good achcha hai keep it up.

toh anu didi it is...aap itnih achi hain mujah aap kih praise kar nih chahiyah aap koh marih nahi....but thanks didi😳...and thanks so much for being my didi