Posted: 16 years ago

A lot of negativety has seeped through in this forum, which is to my utmost dislike. Therefore, I wanted to open this thread in which I would really appreciate if everyone would write something positive about others in this forum, either a perticular person, a group of forum members, or all the members in this forum. I would like to thank everyone in advance for participating.

I will start:

I love all my bhaiyahs, didis, and little sises

everyone of them are great and wonderful, they are just so sweet, and I really appreciate the fact that they are my bhaiyahs, didis, and little sises and all of them are just cho sweet

i just love themHug

aaaawwww cho sweet abhi bhaiyah Hug
wasah aap kasah hain bhai?

aur aap kah liyah ek aur comment hain bhaiyah:
aap kih poetry superb hain...marah future to be bhabhi is a very lucky lady
Great post gudiya...Embarrassed
thanks jem didi Embarrassed
and i wanted to thank you for being a great moderator...you use your power marvelously and keep this forum working correctly...i appreciate all your efforts

wasah kya aap marih didi bahnagih? please
That's a sweet post..

KEEP IT UP n spread the love Tongue Tongue

Originally posted by gudia8712

thanks jem didi Embarrassed
and i wanted to thank you for being a great moderator...you use your power marvelously and keep this forum working correctly...i appreciate all your efforts

wasah kya aap marih didi bahnagih? please

thank u gudia, of course i will be ur didi Hug kam se kam aapko nahi lagraha hai ke mein mera power abuse kar rahe hoon Ouch

thanks so much jem didi Hug
didi i could never think that you are misusing your power aap bohath achi hain from what i have heard about you aur joh manah aap kih posts padhi hain...i could never think that way aur kishi koh bhi ish tahrikah sah soch nah nahi chahiyah

arre, atmosphere itna positive ho jayega toh lightning girne ka chance ho jayega. isliye koshish karoonga atmosphere mei right balance lane ka thoda negative ions banake Wink (J/K)