balh_luvr thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

A lot of negativety has seeped through in this forum, which is to my utmost dislike. Therefore, I wanted to open this thread in which I would really appreciate if everyone would write something positive about others in this forum, either a perticular person, a group of forum members, or all the members in this forum. I would like to thank everyone in advance for participating.

I will start:

I love all my bhaiyahs, didis, and little sises

everyone of them are great and wonderful, they are just so sweet, and I really appreciate the fact that they are my bhaiyahs, didis, and little sises and all of them are just cho sweet

i just love themπŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

balh_luvr thumbnail
aaaawwww cho sweet abhi bhaiyah πŸ€—
wasah aap kasah hain bhai?

aur aap kah liyah ek aur comment hain bhaiyah:
aap kih poetry superb hain...marah future to be bhabhi is a very lucky lady
Jem4Himesh thumbnail
Great post gudiya...😳
balh_luvr thumbnail
thanks jem didi 😳
and i wanted to thank you for being a great moderator...you use your power marvelously and keep this forum working correctly...i appreciate all your efforts

wasah kya aap marih didi bahnagih? please
uknaik99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
That's a sweet post..

KEEP IT UP n spread the love πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
Jem4Himesh thumbnail

Originally posted by: gudia8712

thanks jem didi 😳
and i wanted to thank you for being a great moderator...you use your power marvelously and keep this forum working correctly...i appreciate all your efforts

wasah kya aap marih didi bahnagih? please

thank u gudia, of course i will be ur didi πŸ€— kam se kam aapko nahi lagraha hai ke mein mera power abuse kar rahe hoon

balh_luvr thumbnail
thanks so much jem didi πŸ€—
didi i could never think that you are misusing your power aap bohath achi hain from what i have heard about you aur joh manah aap kih posts padhi hain...i could never think that way aur kishi koh bhi ish tahrikah sah soch nah nahi chahiyah
chatbuster thumbnail

arre, atmosphere itna positive ho jayega toh lightning girne ka chance ho jayega. isliye koshish karoonga atmosphere mei right balance lane ka thoda negative ions banake πŸ˜‰ (J/K)
balh_luvr thumbnail

Originally posted by: uknaik99

That's a sweet post..

KEEP IT UP n spread the love πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

thank you veery much uknaik99

i have never been able to talk to you before so sorry i can't say much but according to this post you seem like a very kind person

thanks once agian

balh_luvr thumbnail

Originally posted by: adwarakanath

Thanks gudiya rani.. 😳

abhi bhaiyah manah sach hi toh kaha hain toh yah thanks kih koi zaroh rath nahi hain

aur actually thanks to mujah bohl nah chahiyah aap nah mujah rani joh kaha😳 aur aap nah mujah apnih bahain joh bhanah yah

thanks abhi bhaiyah