Posted: 18 years ago
Thanx for the preview xen.
Me_Anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanx for the preview
Pachu.P thumbnail
Yay! Dk is ready to quit his illegal work!

Finally!

I hope Disha forgives Vas! but Vas does go to jail!
mona05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Vas should not go to jail...She must tackle Gargi who will definitely try to ruin DK after he gets Kanaka.

Gargi had used Vas to ruin 2Ds ...now Vas must fight gargi to protect her daughter and son-in-law..Vas should help DK because Gargi will use his illegal activities to blackmail him
harsy thumbnail
U were so right monaji....Gargi will defenetely take advantage of DK's illegal activities n blackmail him....i think Vas is going to help DK from coming out of this trouble n she may sacrifice her life for her daughter in this maha yudd between gargi,vas n DK...... 😕 Jaiho vasudha ki...... 😉
*Guli* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i want to see Vas and Gargi go at it!

it'll be a nice fight!
silk opal thumbnail
thks xen. vas it's high time you atone for your sins...free dk from this illegal activties and gargi
~LiNa~ thumbnail
thnx xen!

ab phir se gargi vas cat fight shuru hone wala hai.. 😆

but vedant will probabaly stop his mum...he has turned good...he told Gargi thht he and dIhsa share a relationship based on humanity..

DK babu..thnk God you hv changed!! Disha..you cna show hamdardi towards Vasu...but don forget abt ur Aai...and this Suhas also had better not change colour again now...
mona05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ved has remembered Humanity!!!...now Rano needs to play her cards right to get this donkey Ved away from Gargi.

even I am looking forward to Vas-Gargi catfight.
Let these two fight
Let Ved repent
Let Satya be Devdas
Ali & Malik keep each other company
And let our DK-Disha share love and romance
harsy thumbnail

Originally posted by: mona05

Ved has remembered Humanity!!!...now Rano needs to play her cards right to get this donkey Ved away from Gargi.

even I am looking forward to Vas-Gargi catfight.
Let these two fight
Let Ved repent
Let Satya be Devdas
Ali & Malik keep each other company
And let our DK-Disha share love and romance

This is loooonnnnggg list.....and too much to ask my Rupu......😉 Yaar give my lady a break let her think over it....😊 I see only three things happening at present...n that is Ved may repent,Ali,Mallik each others co.,....n 2D's love n romance(this i guarantee u.....for some time we can get rid of Dishas crying)

JVK