SHILPASAKLANI Exp BATHING the starry way

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago

Shilpa Saklani

Bathroom jargon: "Who wouldn't like a nice big bathroom with blue walls and a nice tub to relax in?" questions Shilpa Saklani. "Having a tub in the bathroom is a luxury rather than a necessity, not just in terms of the space it occupies but also because of the time one tends to spend in there," she reasons.

Fav bathroom accessory: As of now, my shower.

Addicted to: My medicated soaps and gels. These are things I use everyday, apart from the various beauty treatments one sometimes uses.
In someone else's space: I'm not that stuck up about using other people's bathrooms. One has got to use one in certain circumstances.

Must have: Everything that is absolutely essential.

Thanks to IF member Dures from KSBKBT section.

bathtubs are common nowadays. in the US anyway. I wouldnt consider them as a luxury 😆
why is media so interested in shilpa lately 😡 why can't they write about what appu's fav. bath accessrories are... 😳
haha chaos always brings chaotic news 😆 jk plz 😆
Yaar! yeh logon ko iske nahane mein kya interest hai 😕 I would be more interested in how AA uses the blue bathroom and the bathtub and whatever 😆

Originally posted by drrkamra

Yaar! yeh logon ko iske nahane mein kya interest hai 😕 I would be more interested in how AA uses the blue bathroom and the bathtub and whatever 😆

Haa haa  😆   aap nahi sudroge

kyaaa....what..bofffd..pftt...who cares what she does in her bathroom? 😡 😆