Tumhari Disha

A Marvelous Answer! =)

~LiNa~ thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Subject: ENJOY.. A MARVELOUS ANSWER..!!!

Take a look at this marvelous answer:

A mechanic was removing the cylinder heads from the motor of a car when he spotted the famous heart surgeon in his shop, who was standing off to the side, waiting for the service manager to come to take a look at his car. The mechanic shouted across the garage, "Hello Doctor! Please come over here for a minute."

The famous surgeon, a bit surprised, walked over to the mechanic. The mechanic straightened up, wiped his hands on  a rag and asked 
argumentatively, "So doctor, look at this. I also open hearts,  
take valves out, grind 'em, put in new parts, and when I finish

this will work as a new one. So how come you get the big money,

when you and me is doing basically the same work? The doctor

leaned over  and whispered to the mechanic ..... What did he
say???

Guess .....

He said : "Try to do it when the engine is running".

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~LiNa~ thumbnail
more!!

Start your week with a smile…………

Saddam Hussain visits God and asks him: "God when shall I see the defeat of Bush?" God replies: "Son, you will not see it in your lifetime."Hearing this, Saddam Hussain starts crying and goes away.Gen Parvez Musharaff visits
God and asks him: "God when shall I see the capture of Kashmir by Pakistan." God replies: "Son, you will not see it in your lifetime." Hearing this, Gen Parvez Musharaff starts crying and goes away. Laaloo Yadav visits God and asks him: "God when shall I see Bihar becoming a prosperous and happy state." Hearing this, God starts crying. Laaloo is astounded and asks: "God, why are you crying ?" God replies: "Son, I will not see it in my lifetime"

What do they call French Toilet in Bihar - La loo

Extract of Laloo Prasad's thank u speech in English to all his guests at the conclusion of his daughters wedding festivites: "I THANK YOU ALL FOR COMING
FROM BOTTOM OF MY HEART AND ALSO FROM MY WIFE'S BOTTOM."

Once Laloo was coming out of Airport. As there was huge rush, the security guard told Laloo "WAIT PLEASE" for which Laloo replied "85Kgs" and moved
on...

Laloos family planning policy. "DONT HAVE MORE THAN TWO CHILDREN IN ONE YEAR"

At a bar in New York, the man to Laloo's left tells the bartender,"JOHNNIE WALKER, SINGLE." And the man's companion says, JACK DANIELS, SINGLE." The bartender approaches Laloo and asks, "AND YOU, SIR?" Laloo replies: "LALOO YADAV, MARRIED."

After having resigned as the CM of Bihar, Laloo decides to go modelling.Once he enters the herd of buffaloes and resting his elbows on the back of the cattle he poses for the photo. Next day the photo appears front page of
a newspaper. Guess the caption!! 'Laloo, third from left!'

A reporter asked Laloo "What is the main reason for divorce?" Laloo replies "Marriage".

nikkitherealist thumbnail
πŸ˜† Lina, That was very funny πŸ˜†
harsy thumbnail
Those were soo funny Lina....Keep them posting.... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

JVK
*Guli* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

liked the 1st one!
soni28 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks lina! had heard the laloo jokes before but still i enjoyed them, esp the one with God cryin 😊
suman khan thumbnail
hey these are cool keep them goin!!
suman khan thumbnail
hey these are cool keep them goin!!
Jaslove thumbnail
wow Lina those were some funny ones πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† looks like your are following mine & no1Kfan footsteps πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† keep it up πŸ‘
Tomiko thumbnail
πŸ˜† lollllll...thanks a lot Lina!!! πŸ˜›