Shanno Ki Shaadi

Vikas Bhalla is a daddy again

dures thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Vikas Bhalla and Punita
Vikas Bhalla is a proud father — again. Wife Punita (actor Prem Chopra's daughter) delivered a healthy baby boy on March 4, at Markham Stoufville Hospital, Toronto.

The baby has been named Veer by grandfather Vijay Bhalla, who shares Veer's birthday and turned 60 this year. Says the actor, "It's going to be a double celebration for us as my father and son now share the same birthday."

Family complete

Away from his wife and two-day-old son, Vikas is impatient to see their new bundle of joy.

"I'm ecstatic. It's an indescribable feeling. I just can't wait to see Veer and be with Punita and my daughter, Sanchi. Our family is now complete with our son, and I feel more responsible now. But work comes first and I have to finish an entire schedule of Shanno Ki Shaadi before flying off to Toronto on March 22."

We hear that six-year-old Sanchi, a standard one student of Bombay Scottish, has been taking care of momma Punita. Says Bhalla, "Sanchi is thrilled as she always wanted a baby brother. In fact, she had been keeping Punita company till she was taken into the labour room."  

Actor banega

Bhalla says he's taking a special gift for his wife. "My parents have already bought a new Honda City for Punita to drive around town with her kids. It's going to be a big surprise for her."

The arrival of the new member has already set the household thinking about possible career opportunities.

Says Bhalla, "I would love Veer to act and sing. But my father has already declared that he has got a business partner in his grandson, and has even made plans to groom him!"

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princess belle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congratulations to Vikas and Punita. 😉
tia7 thumbnail
thankx 4 sharing.....i was not nowing she was a prem chopra's daughter
jaswargikoinahi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awwww, that's sooo sweet!!!!! Congrats to the new daddy once again!!!!! This new baby boy is even more special because he's also a Canadian!!!!!!!!! Congrats to the Bhalla family once again!!!!!!!
Milee thumbnail
congtars vikas.and punitaa........good 2 see/hear a sukhi parivaar,,,