ANOTHER ANTI JJKN ARTICLE...updated

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 16 years ago

LOLGuys..I'm fed upAngry …….Why is every damn newspaper/magazine/tabloid so ANTI JJKNAngry ……why???????why cant people give my JJKN a breakAngry ..every time they talk about the idiocies of serials, its my JJkn that they bash Angry……this article comes up in WEEK ….I am really fed up!!!!!!!!!I mean why cant people go behind KSBKBT which is worse than JJKN , which is dragging on moreeeeeeeDead……Why cant people ever talk about KZK which symbolizes the heights of stupidity DeadDead!!!How come not a single article about kahaanI ghar ghar ki !!!!!!!!!……How come JJKN is always axed………What theCensored …….I mean why is it that  JJKN is  ALWAYS made the bakraAngryAngryAngry..Its only JJKN that's  exemplary  of a show that dragggggggsAngry..talk about dragging, and what instantly comes to mind is KSBKBT…..but not a single word against the K soaps….

The article in pink and my comments in green

Originally posted by -invalid-

THE LONG AND SHORT OF IT

Ask her about it and she laughs it off.But mona singh a ka jassi is clearly fed up of living life  as the ugly duckling-turned swan-turned Armaan's wife -turned who knows what in the future in a script that has more twists and turns than in a kaleidoscope. 2.5years after Jassi was born on Indian television;the story is still continuing and despite average ratings(when KZK, KSBKBT, KGGH and KTH can go on, why cant JJKN......) jassi is  yet to be upstaged by any other television icon(that's so true …. after jassi, there has not been another icon…..i mean simran was more or less of an icon but ZEE pulled off astitva offair and then  they started kasamn se which SUCKS period….and whatever people might say, jassi is yet popular and jassi jaissi koi nahin…awww talk about being a loyal fan ) says mona"Jassi has become a habit for audiences and though I am enjoying it,(whoa …so all the bashing has worked…..if certain people are to be believed, the makers do read our threads, then they would have even read that rightful  mona bashing thread  and thus the damage control interview followed and nowadays, mona plays it safe….she no more says that it is a torutre/its disheartening to know that JJKN aint endingAngry…..yayyyyyyyTongue……that's what the fans expectTongue….she has to say that she enjoys it, even if she really doesn'tWink….well, acting has its negativities alsoWink...…MONA SINGH JUST CANNOT BADMOUTH JJKN…)I miss going to different sets and meeting different people"….

then the reporter goes on to say" take for example sony's other show idl...it has wooed the audience and has come up with the second season....idol which started after jjkn, is ready to wind up before the serial expects to go offair, if at all....(..this reporter is so stupid!!OuchOuchwhy is she comparing idol to jjknAngry...i mean idol is a wretched reality show..JJKn is a soap...JJKn must be compared to other soaps like  ELAS and the K soaps...not to reality shows.....soaps and reality shows belong to different genres....one just cannot compare....idol must be compared to FAME GURUKUL and SRGMP..not to JJKNAngryAngry)

Loooool…that's it…but the best was, there is this jandA wedding pic and underneath it, its written"EVERLASTING AND NEVER ENDING LOVE STORY OF JASSI AND ARMAAN"…LOLLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO…that's so true….i mean  whatever said and done, yeh prem kahaani amar hai…lol, I'm talking like hema now

Edited by Buffie - 16 years ago
Buffie.....Cool down...cool down...

This is a small matter of THE CEASER's WIFE.

JJKN was a very much refreshing change to the Indian Telivision Audience who were spoonfed on the Saas Bahu drama till then. The story was great, the actors excellent and people just loved the show like never before.
They had great expectations which they never had with other serials. JJKN was beyond fault.beyond failure.

And then the unimaginable happened... you know how...

Any other woman can be bad, no body will question,
But Ceaser's wife has to be beyond faults....

Hence the targetting of JJKN...

Just don't worry Tongue
dude, this article did not come up in mirror....it came up in WEEKAngry..and mirror is not antijassi.....mirror gave us all the news abotut he jandA wedding and all the GOA making up and all thatEmbarrassed...
its true that the controversial mona article came up in mirror but she DID give that interviewAngry...and then after seeing the wrath of the viewersAngry, sony MADE her give the damage control interviewBig smile...Mirror is not biased..I can swear by that......
Edited by Buffie - 16 years ago

Originally posted by bluelotus

Buffie.....Cool down...cool down...

This is a small matter of THE CEASER's WIFE.

JJKN was a very much refreshing change to the Indian Telivision Audience who were spoonfed on the Saas Bahu drama till then. The story was great, the actors excellent and people just loved the show like never before.
They had great expectations which they never had with other serials. JJKN was beyond fault.beyond failure.

And then the unimaginable happened... you know how...

Any other woman can be bad, no body will question,
But Ceaser's wife has to be beyond faults....

Hence the targetting of JJKN...

Just don't worry Tongue

still not out of your fairy tale mode are ya?Tongue

yaar who cares if WEEK is anti JJKN? LOL Tongue
that's not going to change my lowe for JandA..

thanks for teh article Big smile

Buffie you know always people run after good things, they dream for good things and that it natural. When they could not get it they shout GRAPES ARE SOUR. So the same thing has happened. Indian television never came up with a story like JJKN (with flop unknown star that too with ugly heroine). The soap dramatically reached to people's heart Jassi and Armaan been famous most top Romantic Couple. The other co-actor got demanding recognition. JJKN is exactly what a Daily TV Soap should be.

Few media people/journals used to lag behind some particular production houses Wink... I don't want to take name since I don't whom exactly. Their job is only to spread rumor against other rocking serial/production house. And this is the same case. Why do you care? Sneeze off. This is one way they are proving JJKN very successful THANX THEM YAAR THEY ARE GIVING JJKN PUBLICITY LET IT BE NEGATIVE WAY. Smile Smile Smile

Edited by fan no 1 jjkn - 16 years ago

Originally posted by onlyjassi

buffie ,i had replied to ur red mail LOL ,but looks like computer has got some problem, so i repeat
have u read the caption of mirror when ja got married in malaysia, did u read the reports of tnd not paying their staff, etc, and of course did u now read fan no 1 jjkns mail who said it quite well, thats exactly what i am trying to tell,
whatever.i hate mumbai mirror, Angry till of course let them publish one report favoring jjkn,but u dont be angry with me, after all we are sailing in the same jjkn Smile

dude, that was mid day which said that TnD dont payConfusedConfused....mid day publishes fake stuff...like we has that "karan jassi sizzle in goa"DeadDeadDead article which said all sorts of nonsense like mona and karan moving into one hotel in goa DeadAngryand crap like that....and mona the very next week said that that article was fake....its mid day which said that Tnd dont pay and that's why RK is quitting.....mirror NEVER fabricates stuff......whatever, each to their ownSmile

Originally posted by Buffie

dude, this article did not come up in mirror....it came up in WEEKAngry..and mirror is not antijassi.....mirror gave us all the news abotut he jandA wedding and all the GOA making up and all thatEmbarrassed...
its true that the controversial mona article came up in mirror but she DID give that interviewAngry...and then after seeing the wrath of the viewersAngry, sony MADE her give the damage control interviewBig smile...Mirror is not biased..I can swear by that......

I agree with Buffiieee; mirror is NOT anti-jassi; just becasue it printed an interview that Mona GAVE on her own free will does NOT mean it is biased; just because people don't want to believe that Mona gave such an interview doesn't mean mirror is biased....puuhhhlleaasseeee

If Mirror was biased it would have said JJKN is ending everytime any random tabloid said it was; but mirror has yet to say that and mirror announces when all the other shows are ending--it announced when Astitva; PKG; RINH; Kesar..etc etc were ending and are going to end for the latter two UNLIKE other tabloids that want JJKN to end like Showtime and thus may print something Deeya Singh never said...

And why did the WEEK reporter compare idol to JJKN; has anyone ever compared KBC 1 & 2 to KSBKBT??Angryjust like Tulsi can never be compared to the Big B, why are people comparing JandA's story to what the Idol contestants doAngry

oh well not to get my hopes up as far as JJKN's contract goes; let's wait and watchTongueTongue