LOVE_APURVA thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Guys..sorry for being such a besharam...but kya karoon control hi nahin hota..!!😳

Well what I am trying to say is..Did you all hear the doctor that day in nursing home to Armaan..when he is praying to GOD..!! ki.."Mr.Suri..abhi Jassi bohoth kamzor hai..Agala baccha aapko..thodi der baad..sochna chaiye.."..you know guys..even that dialouge gave me goosebumps...FOR WHAT????..well you please guess...it..and if you dont understand..I am sorry..!!

Well my point is not only that..What I want to highlight here is....IMAGINE GUYS..now if Armu & Jass..come close again..and Jassi wants to be a mother to make her hubby happy..and so she..tries to go close and seduce..him..but Armu is worried..about her health and doc's advise..so with great gerat difficulty he tries..to get away..and Jass...is all over him..so imagine our sweetheart.controlling his instincts & emotions..and trying to be busy at work & come late etc...MY MY MY..WOHAAAAAAAA...what a scene would that beeeeee..GOD..HOW I WISH I WAS THE PRODUCER DIRECTOR FOR AT LEAST THESE LAST FEW EPISODES..COULD DO ALL THAT I DREAMT OF..MMMMMMMMM..SO MAY THINGS..IN MY MIND..!!!
PHEW...I am tremblinggg..againnn..my desease..when it comes to Armu 7 Jass..(Apu & MOna)..so have to stop here..cant type..😳
Love-Hema

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
yes hema u said it all. i wish u were the director. for sure u would get the best romance director award of 2006. the last few scenes that u want to direct would make u a star ratorat.
Sharila thumbnail
Hema your thinking is playing with my mind also 😳 I am just holding on to my seat 😳
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
But unfortunately you are not the director Hema 😭 The real director's going to use this fact to create misunderstanding between janda na 😭 Armu dear will stay away from jassi because of what the doctor said and she will think it is because he loves Shewwwwli 🤢 😭
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hhhahaa what do u know our ahem ahem is back
hehheeeee
hema control control

Sharila thumbnail
Meena love your avatar.
And yes ahem ahem is back in action
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
aww sharil those flowers r from mauritian garden
we were chattin in yahoo exchangin pics she has had lots of rose and i love rose
i saved on my pc so i keep changing rose pic at times

Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lashforever

ahem ahem hemu.... 😲

Hey Lashy, good to see you back. Missed your witty one-liners!!!

drrkamra thumbnail

Originally posted by: LOVE_APURVA

Guys..sorry for being such a besharam...but kya karoon control hi nahin hota..!!😳

Well what I am trying to say is..Did you all hear the doctor that day in nursing home to Armaan..when he is praying to GOD..!! ki.."Mr.Suri..abhi Jassi bohoth kamzor hai..Agala baccha aapko..thodi der baad..sochna chaiye.."..you know guys..even that dialouge gave me goosebumps...FOR WHAT????..well you please guess...it..and if you dont understand..I am sorry..!!

Well my point is not only that..What I want to highlight here is....IMAGINE GUYS..now if Armu & Jass..come close again..and Jassi wants to be a mother to make her hubby happy..and so she..tries to go close and seduce..him..but Armu is worried..about her health and doc's advise..so with great gerat difficulty he tries..to get away..and Jass...is all over him..so imagine our sweetheart.controlling his instincts & emotions..and trying to be busy at work & come late etc...MY MY MY..WOHAAAAAAAA...what a scene would that beeeeee..GOD..HOW I WISH I WAS THE PRODUCER DIRECTOR FOR AT LEAST THESE LAST FEW EPISODES..COULD DO ALL THAT I DREAMT OF..MMMMMMMMM..SO MAY THINGS..IN MY MIND..!!!
PHEW...I am tremblinggg..againnn..my desease..when it comes to Armu 7 Jass..(Apu & MOna)..so have to stop here..cant type..😳
Love-Hema

Hema, try to imagine this😉 What if the doctor prescribes some BCPs to Jassi, then you can sizzle  instead of just trembling😳

Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: drrkamra

Hema, try to imagine this😉 What if the doctor prescribes some BCPs to Jassi, then you can sizzle  instead of just trembling😳

Can someone please tell me what BCPs  is ?? please I can't figure it 😭

Dimdim