GupShup - "Cooking" - Page 2

Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by angad_kripa_fan

Tip #1: NEVER WALK AWAY FROM STOVE WHEN TEA IS BOILING (dont even turn ur head, that tea boils quick i tell ya!) πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†Right..I tried walking away once coz something was on TV and then the next thing I knew, the teas was flowing out of the pot!! πŸ˜†

Hey Tina..

Im 28..😳 ...have been cooking since the last 4 years..πŸ˜† after coming home from work..i spend around 1 hour making dinner and lunch for the next day.. 

ill give u really easy tip... to peel garlic.. 🀒 just take the garlic bulb and cut the top part horizontally, and put it in the micro for 30 seconds...the garlic will pop right out from skin..without any stink!🀒

PS: yesterday was a disaster food day..i was too busy watching monk and the rest of the monday night line upπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Tip #1: NEVER WALK AWAY FROM STOVE WHEN TEA IS BOILING (dont even turn ur head, that tea boils quick i tell ya!) πŸ˜†

totally agree wid u...its soooo true....even if its milk or tea....dont go away whn it strts boiling...n evn if it doesnt...hehe

Originally posted by saudi_k

Hey Tina..

Im 28..😳 ...have been cooking since the last 4 years..πŸ˜† after coming home from work..i spend around 1 hour making dinner and lunch for the next day.. 

ill give u really easy tip... to peel garlic.. 🀒 just take the garlic bulb and cut the top part horizontally, and put it in the micro for 30 seconds...the garlic will pop right out from skin..without any stink!🀒

PS: yesterday was a disaster food day..i was too busy watching monk and the rest of the monday night line upπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hehehhee....hey thx for the lovely adivce wid the garlic...usually its hard to take the skin off...but i do it cut the hard end of the top n thn peel it n it comes off pretty easily.

its annoying whn u r hungry n u watching something on tv...u wnna eat something but cant be stuffed cooking as u wnna watch the tv

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ I love cooking...its like meditation.. everyday for about an hour im lost in my own world of cooking... 😊 and my make believe cookery show..:)

the top 5 dishes that i cook really well are*: mutton biryani, chhole puri, bengali fish chops, dahi wada & paneer makhani.. and in desserts...kheer, vanilla cake, gajjar ka halwa and malpua...

* family & friends survey πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

cooking disasters.. when im more engrossed with the TV serial...especially on Mondays...with the star world comedy line up.. πŸ˜‰

I would love to share my recipes and cooking tips.... 😊 😊

i too love cooking...its soo much fun....whn i cook i'm sooo devoted to it...tht i wnna make nice food, so evryone praises me..hehehe

plus i love making new things...experimenting....hehehe.....

totally agree its annoying whn u hve to cook n u r watching tv...u cant concentrate on both of the things

i can make simple american food like spagetti, pasta and such. but i havent attempted making indian food. i can bake cupcakes and brownies if that counts? umm yea i just prefer frozen foods that can be popped in the microwave.. πŸ˜† i know i'll have to learn to cook somedayyyy. my mom wants to teach me but i run. anyways, cooking is fun once you know what your doing i guess.

i love cooking indian foood....its sooo much fun...it takes time...but its soo simple...the same spices ...the hard thing for me is how much salt to put n red chili....

i love making roti's now...coz i can make thm gol n fuli fuli...soo me soo proud of me...but ya whn i lose touch like for few months....it takes a while to get back to getting used to it

Originally posted by mtina58

πŸ˜† we're both the same..i don't cook, only eat..but i do know how to make tea--but sometimes it tastes good and other times, 🀒

i'm 17...n i can cook...indian food...not full on but most of the things...i strted learning whn i was 13....

i enjoy cooking

Hey Tina..

hey thanx for the tip..i'll pas it on to my mum and maybe try it when i start learning the basics of cooking, which i haven't learned yet..πŸ˜• whoa! what happened?! πŸ˜† i've seen how much trouble it causes if u try to cook & watch tv at the same time--i've seen my mum..πŸ˜†

Originally posted by woow

i'm 17...n i can cook...indian food...not full on but most of the things...i strted learning whn i was 13....

i enjoy cooking

Ur simply amazing, supriya!! Ur my idol when it comes to cooking..πŸ‘ i keep telling my mum about u and she'd be like, how i wish u were like her..πŸ˜‰ so, u must be a pro by now since u've been cooking for about 4 years, and that, too, since the age of 13!! πŸ‘ 

hehehe...do u talk to ur mum about me huh?
its gets annoying at time whn parents compare u to others...i remember last to last yr...my sista/friend's mum kept telling her, look at supriya...she can cook n u dont ...n ya hehehe

i gtg now will be back tomm