GupShup - "Cooking"

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 16 years ago

Hello everyone!!

This topic is for all those stuffs which are unrelated to WRWMK. Basically, it's about our views, ideas, and/or opinions about certain issues. It's a sort-of "chat" or "leisure talk".

Every week, a new topic would be introduced for us to share our thoughts or experiences about it.

This week's topic is: COOKING. Share anything you want about "Cooking": Do you know how to cook or not? What do you enjoy about cooking? What is/are you best dishes? Have you had any cooking disasters? Anything at all...

Clap Clap Clap I love cooking...its like meditation.. everyday for about an hour im lost in my own world of cooking... Smile and my make believe cookery show..:)

the top 5 dishes that i cook really well are*: mutton biryani, chhole puri, bengali fish chops, dahi wada & paneer makhani.. and in desserts...kheer, vanilla cake, gajjar ka halwa and malpua...

* family & friends survey Big smile Big smile

cooking disasters.. Ouch when im more engrossed with the TV serial...especially on Mondays...with the star world comedy line up.. Wink

I would love to share my recipes and cooking tips.... Smile Smile
i can make simple american food like spagetti, pasta and such. but i havent attempted making indian food. i can bake cupcakes and brownies if that counts? umm yea i just prefer frozen foods that can be popped in the microwave.. LOL i know i'll have to learn to cook somedayyyy. my mom wants to teach me but i run. anyways, cooking is fun once you know what your doing i guess.
mmmm ...i will post later...kinda in a hurry
coool change of topic:)))

Originally posted by saudi_k

Clap Clap Clap I love cooking...its like meditation.. everyday for about an hour im lost in my own world of cooking... Smile and my make believe cookery show..:)

the top 5 dishes that i cook really well are*: mutton biryani, chhole puri, bengali fish chops, dahi wada & paneer makhani.. and in desserts...kheer, vanilla cake, gajjar ka halwa and malpua...

* family & friends survey Big smile Big smile

cooking disasters.. Ouch when im more engrossed with the TV serial...especially on Mondays...with the star world comedy line up.. Wink

I would love to share my recipes and cooking tips.... Smile Smile

omg!! u cook lots of stuffs..u really do love cooking, huh? btw, how old are u? coz i'm 19, about to turn 20 in may but i don't know how to cook a single thing..Confused

Originally posted by angad_kripa_fan

i can make simple american food like spagetti, pasta and such. but i havent attempted making indian food. i can bake cupcakes and brownies if that counts? umm yea i just prefer frozen foods that can be popped in the microwave.. LOL i know i'll have to learn to cook somedayyyy. my mom wants to teach me but i run. anyways, cooking is fun once you know what your doing i guess.

At least  you know how to prepare something..Yeah, me too..I know I'd learn how to cook someday...well, yeah, most ppl say that cooking's fun but I still have to find out..Embarrassed

lol...i agree im so bad with cooking...can barely make tea, dont really go into kitchen to cook only eat Embarrassed am 22 now so will have to learn very soon i guess....it just seems so complex and boring...lolz....but i guess cant live without it...

Originally posted by Huma2

lol...i agree im so bad with cooking...can barely make tea, dont really go into kitchen to cook only eat Embarrassed am 22 now so will have to learn very soon i guess....it just seems so complex and boring...lolz....but i guess cant live without it...

LOL we're both the same..i don't cook, only eat..but i do know how to make tea--but sometimes it tastes good and other times, Dead