GupShup - "Cooking"

Posted: 18 years ago

Hello everyone!!

This topic is for all those stuffs which are unrelated to WRWMK. Basically, it's about our views, ideas, and/or opinions about certain issues. It's a sort-of "chat" or "leisure talk".

Every week, a new topic would be introduced for us to share our thoughts or experiences about it.

This week's topic is: COOKING. Share anything you want about "Cooking": Do you know how to cook or not? What do you enjoy about cooking? What is/are you best dishes? Have you had any cooking disasters? Anything at all...

👏 👏 👏 I love cooking...its like meditation.. everyday for about an hour im lost in my own world of cooking... 😊 and my make believe cookery show..:)

the top 5 dishes that i cook really well are*: mutton biryani, chhole puri, bengali fish chops, dahi wada & paneer makhani.. and in desserts...kheer, vanilla cake, gajjar ka halwa and malpua...

* family & friends survey 😃 😃

cooking disasters.. when im more engrossed with the TV serial...especially on Mondays...with the star world comedy line up.. 😉

I would love to share my recipes and cooking tips.... 😊 😊
i can make simple american food like spagetti, pasta and such. but i havent attempted making indian food. i can bake cupcakes and brownies if that counts? umm yea i just prefer frozen foods that can be popped in the microwave.. 😆 i know i'll have to learn to cook somedayyyy. my mom wants to teach me but i run. anyways, cooking is fun once you know what your doing i guess.
mmmm ...i will post later...kinda in a hurry
coool change of topic:)))

Originally posted by saudi_k

👏 👏 👏 I love cooking...its like meditation.. everyday for about an hour im lost in my own world of cooking... 😊 and my make believe cookery show..:)

the top 5 dishes that i cook really well are*: mutton biryani, chhole puri, bengali fish chops, dahi wada & paneer makhani.. and in desserts...kheer, vanilla cake, gajjar ka halwa and malpua...

* family & friends survey 😃 😃

cooking disasters.. when im more engrossed with the TV serial...especially on Mondays...with the star world comedy line up.. 😉

omg!! u cook lots of stuffs..u really do love cooking, huh? btw, how old are u? coz i'm 19, about to turn 20 in may but i don't know how to cook a single thing..😕

Originally posted by angad_kripa_fan

i can make simple american food like spagetti, pasta and such. but i havent attempted making indian food. i can bake cupcakes and brownies if that counts? umm yea i just prefer frozen foods that can be popped in the microwave.. 😆 i know i'll have to learn to cook somedayyyy. my mom wants to teach me but i run. anyways, cooking is fun once you know what your doing i guess.

At least  you know how to prepare something..Yeah, me too..I know I'd learn how to cook someday...well, yeah, most ppl say that cooking's fun but I still have to find out..😳

lol...i agree im so bad with cooking...can barely make tea, dont really go into kitchen to cook only eat 😳 am 22 now so will have to learn very soon i guess....it just seems so complex and boring...lolz....but i guess cant live without it...

Originally posted by Huma2

lol...i agree im so bad with cooking...can barely make tea, dont really go into kitchen to cook only eat 😳 am 22 now so will have to learn very soon i guess....it just seems so complex and boring...lolz....but i guess cant live without it...

😆 we're both the same..i don't cook, only eat..but i do know how to make tea--but sometimes it tastes good and other times, 🤢

Originally posted by saudi_k

oh, do share some of ur tips & easy recipes..i'd like to surprise my mum..😳

Tip #1: NEVER WALK AWAY FROM STOVE WHEN TEA IS BOILING (dont even turn ur head, that tea boils quick i tell ya!) 😆