SANDEEP IS NOT A LIAR!!! - Page 2

Posted: 18 years ago
He is err..innocently nice. πŸ˜‰ He isnt a "liar" but the question only arises as he had said he wouldn't chose an Udit Narayan song next gala.

Maybe the song is so good that he couldnt resist it. πŸ˜›
he is sweet.. seems helpless sometimes...hope he doesnt get scolded
Originally posted by ReXLoVeR

Heyy guyss stop callin him a Liar!!! Hes nott cuz he doesnt relee hav a choice of picking a non Udit Naryann songg cuz liike he singss ALL OF SHAADI SONGS!!! Sooo... wat does hee doo??? Wen hee said he was gonna sing non Udit songg he din kno it was gonna b Shaadi gala. Soooo leeev sweeet Sandeeep alone!!!  

Yall just jealous cuz he got the best shaadi song ever!πŸ˜›

Mehendi Laga Ke Rakhna...hez gonna rockk it!!

they are told about the theme b4 hand!!! this theme was given to them b4 last weeks gala

and lemme tell u sumthing.....a list of songs is given out, and the contestants have to chose a song from that list, but my ameyji told the ppl who make the list to let the contestants also chose the song becuz they noe wat is rite and wat is not according to their voice

soooo sandeep knew about this theme, b4 he promised he wont, and also they are given a list to chose from, he had to chose the udit song rite?

zee i noe u love ur sandeep, and i really respect that, but there are sum things u go rong there😊

Well I think ReXLover is correct, Udit sang a lot of Shaadi songs. Infact Karu's song also is a Udit &Nusrat song.
Stop blaming him yar. He is a nice person and probably didn't have a choice other than to pick this one.

sandeep is being unfair to himself by singing only uditji songs as i think he is a pretty good singer but we are not able to judge him properly because whenever he is singing we are thinking only of how much he resembles uditji.. he needs to sing a non-udit song to prove his critics wrong that much at least he owes to himself and his fans.... by going for an udit song again he is unecesarily giving judges ammunition against him.
Originally posted by winnie_pooh

sandeep is being unfair to himself by singing only uditji songs as i think he is a pretty good singer but we are not able to judge him properly because whenever he is singing we are thinking only of how much he resembles uditji.. he needs to sing a non-udit song to prove his critics wrong that much at least he owes to himself and his fans.... by going for an udit song again he is unecesarily giving judges ammunition against him.

100% correct
Hey this is Indian Idol not Mr.India wutever he looks like however cute he is he makes a lot of mistakes while singing . Amey or Karu deserve more!
I dun knw y ppl hates him sooo much.. he is a nice boy ...he is not an extra-ordinary singer like Amey but he is an average one..
Originally posted by ReXLoVeR

Heyy guyss stop callin him a Liar!!! Hes nott cuz he doesnt relee hav a choice of picking a non Udit Naryann songg cuz liike he singss ALL OF SHAADI SONGS!!! Sooo... wat does hee doo??? Wen hee said he was gonna sing non Udit songg he din kno it was gonna b Shaadi gala. Soooo leeev sweeet Sandeeep alone!!!

Yall just jealous cuz he got the best shaadi song ever!πŸ˜›

Mehendi Laga Ke Rakhna...hez gonna rockk it!!

buddy.... ANOTHER super lame..... i mean... this is the mother of ALL lame excuses!..... please give me your email address..... so i can send you a list of a thousand Shaadi songs.... "he didnt know its gonna be shaadi gala" LMAO at this statement.. πŸ˜† NICE ONE!! what were do thinking when u said this.... talk about blind support!... πŸ‘

i also like this one "your just jealous cuz he got the best one".....LMAO and rolling on the floor.....tooooo goood!! πŸ˜†
liar or not please just kick him out of the show