• Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago

TongueHello Tongue

TongueU could post Interviews And Articles Here .Tongue

Lindsay Lohan

Why is she famous ?    Lindsay Lohan, Credit: Casablanca

Lindsay Lohan is as famous for starring in movies like Mean Girls and Herbie: Fully Loaded as she is for her new music video "Rumors," off her debut CD entitled Speak. And of course, of late, her personal relationships and her severe weight loss have been the topic of many tabloids as well.

Quick Bio

Lindsay Morgan Lohan was born in Long Island on July 2, 1986. Her mother Dina is a former Radio City "Rockette," while her father Michael was a long-time Wall Street trader, and then struck it rich with a family pasta business. Of late however, her dad has run into problems with the law and began serving up to a 4-year sentence since May 2005.

Lindsay was raised in Long Island, and was such a natural beauty that she began modeling at the age of 3. She was the first redheaded child ever signed by the renowned Ford Modeling Agency.

Capitalizing on her flair for performing, she was cast in over 60 TV commercials.

In 1996, Lindsay got her big break when she was cast on the long-running NBC soap Another World. Shortly after, she played estranged twin sisters in Disney's remake of the hugely successful family comedy The Parent Trap (1998).

More recently, Lohan starred in the movies Freaky Friday with Jamie Lee Curtis, Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen, Mean Girls, and has made numerous appearances on TV, award shows, tabloids, and night clubs near you.

After a recent burnout and hospital visit, Lindsay began promoting her new album Speak, on which you can hear singles like "Rumors," "First" and "Over."

Lindsay sat down with us to talk about her new album, Speak, her future plans and, of course, her breasts.

And if you just can't get enough of this beautiful redhead, check out her official site.

Daniel Radcliffe

Daniel Radcliffe photo 2

Harry Potter has been described as the biggest and best hero since James Bond. How does that make you feel?

Wow! It makes me feel very privileged to be playing him. It's very exciting because Harry's got such an interesting life.

What advice have your parents given you to handle fame?

My mum and dad have just told me to enjoy it. There are a lot worse things [that could] happen than just being recognized.

What was the most memorable part of film-making, and the most nerve-wracking?

I'm not just saying this, but one of the best parts was working with Chris [Columbus], because he's a total inspiration. He really enjoys what he does, and it's a real honour working with him. The most nerve-wracking thing was the first day, because before that it had just been me, Rupert [Grint], Emma [Watson], and Chris, rehearsing in Chris's office. I got the call sheet for the first day, I looked under the cast and it said "Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, and Rupert Grint". So I thought, Fine, I'm used to that. Then I turned over the page and it said: "Extras, 150." At that moment, I got quite scared.

How will you feel if you're still playing Harry when you're 17 or 18?

I'm just going to take it one book at a time. Harry advances so much in each [school] year, he comes more out of his shell. If I'm thinking about playing Harry in the fourth book or the third or whatever, I could end up bringing his character from one of them and put it in the second, and it just wouldn't look right.

Visit our Harry Potter special feature.

Full Name: Daniel Jacob Radcliffe

Birthday: July 23, 1989

Height: 5' 5.5"

City of Birth: Fulham, West London, England

Biography: Daniel was born on July 23, 1989 in Fulham, London England. He has wanted to act since the age of five, but his parents were not keen on letting him act. He never gave up, though, and eventually landed his first major role in the 1999 movie "David Copperfield" as young David. Dan also had a role in the 2001 "The Tailor of Panama". It was a spy thriller that was released in the spring of 2001. Daniel really hit it off when he won the role of Harry Potter in "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone". Over 16,000 kids auditioned for the part of Harry Potter. Daniel's favorite book of the Harry Potter series is "Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets". His favorite character is Hagrid.

Parents: Marcia Gresham and Alan Radcliffe.

Pets: Two border terriers named Binka and Nugget

Favorites:
Movies: Apollo 13, Twelve Angry Men, Moulin Rouge, and Whats Eating Gilbert Grape.
Football team: Fulham football club
Sport: formula one racing
usic Groups: Stereophonics, U2, and REM
Game: Medal of Honour
TV Show: The Simpsons, WWF
Harry Potter Book: The Chamber of Secrets
Harry Potter Characters: Hagrid and the Weasleys
HP Word: "Voldemort"
Actresses: Cameron Diaz, Kate Winslet, Kate Hudson, Julia Roberts, Nicole Kidman, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Renee Zellweger
Actors: Ed Harris, Jude Law, Philip Seymour Hoffman, Paul Bettany, Tom Hanks, Ben Stiller, Robert De Niro
Book: "Holes" by Louis Sachar and the Harry Potter series
Candy: Mar Bars
Drink: Diet Coke
Fast Food: McDonald's
Colors: Green, Red and Gold
Number: 9
Superhero: Spiderman
Animal: Wolf
Subject: English

In his spare time he enjoys listening to music, playing his playstation, working out, and writting stories. In the future, if he does not continue to act he would like to write or become a director.

Interesting Facts:

He attempted to read the first Harry Potter book when he was eight, but he could not finish it. He finally read the whole book when he was cast as the lead role of the film.

Has never actually seen the film The Tailor of Panama, in which he appeared.

He goes to an all-boys private school.

Pranks he's pulled:

"I played a trick on the make-up department where I put a fake blood capsule im my mouth, pretended to trip on the stairs and let the blood come out of my mouth. They really fell for it, then they chased after me with a water pistol."

"Everyone on the set has a mobile phone, and I found by pushing a few buttons, they could be programmed into different languages. I fixed Robbie's to speak in Turkish."

Quotes:

"I was in the bath when I found out that I got the roll of Harry Potter. I heard the phone ring downstairs,and later my dad came up to me and said,'Guess who they want to play Harry Potter?' And I cried."

"I'm not clumsy, I'm accident-prone!"

"I cried when I saw my name in the end credits!"

"But I don't think it's going to happen. I don't think I'll do all of them - I'll probably get too spotty or too tall or I'll shrink or something."

Does he believe in magic? "Absolutely. 100 percent."

Filmography:
-Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (2007)
-December Boys (2006)
-Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (2005)
-This Way Up (TV) (2005)
-Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (2004)
-Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (2002)
-Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (2001)
-The Tailor of Panama (2001)
-David Copperfield (1999)

TV Appearances:
-The Regis and Kelly Show (2003)
-The Caroline Rhea Show (2002)
-The Early Show
-The Oprah Winfrey Show
-The Today Show

Contact Information:
Daniel Radcliffe
c/o Harry Potter Productions
Leavesden Studios