Users

Frequent Posters

sonaahana thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by: ILoveAmey

ew please dont remind me of arpita🤢

jayy thumbnail
hated her....always saw jealousy in her....
sadia087 thumbnail
same here neva likd her much
sweet510 thumbnail
yo people no offense not to be a spoiler for this but she wasnt a bad singer
she was pretty good and Fame Gurukul wasnt the right show for her if she was in Indian Idol i bet u people would really like her
i saw her at saregamapa 2003 for hero honda voice she won that with rahul saxena dont be haten on her she aint bad
if she wants to make allttle money let her if u were in that position i bet u people would do it to
she was betta then some people on Indian Idol
yashashree neha

🤢
sadia087 thumbnail
she mite hav been a gud singer but she had a certain sumthin in her personality that was a turn off......imagine how big dat was coz she was quite pretty......still ppl din like her much....the votes says it all....
simple320 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ILoveAmey

ew please dont remind me of arpita🤢

😆😆😆...exactly!!!!!

raj boparai thumbnail
well i am not her fan but thanx for da info
ani11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I did'nt know that arpita is liked so much on the II forum too 😆
Parachute. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
ok there is no denying that she is a good singer but she really didnt hv the personality to go with it...
she always thought that she was the best and everything...if u asked her a question she would always reply as if her word is the last word...as if!! 😉
also i didnt like her because she had a grudge against qazi...she didnt like seeing that he was sooo popular et all!
but in the end the best personality,the purest in the heart and truly wonderful people won!

n actually i don think that the ad will be broadcasted here so i don actually care!My mum thought that she would get ads and everything as she had good height etc (this is NOT wat i thought..well except for the height bit! 😉 )
Neelema_Bindu thumbnail
Originally posted by: vinit_rocks

same here🤢

i so agree!🤢