Harry Potter

Lexicon Introduces Knight Bus Tours

albusdumbledore thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
The Harry Potter Lexicon has added a great new feature: Knight Bus Tours. These guided tours will zoom you through the Lexicon so you can discover things you never knew about Harry Potter; it will include commentary from Lexicon staffers and links to interesting pieces of Potter arcania and more.

Right now there are two tours available; The C Line (the Classical Tour) and the G line (the Gazetteer Tour). In the future, there will also be the O Line (Oddment Tour, for quirkier fare). Start your tour here, and have fun!

These tours have been programmed by Lexicon Clint with input from all the Lexicon staff; great work, guys, I'm off to take a tour now!

regards,

tejas

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

just been on the C-Line....just hover your mouse on the bus icon to read interesting tid-bits added by lexicon staffers.... you'll be blown over by the depth of info that they have gone into.... they don't call this the lexicon for nothing.... Now am off to the G line... catch you later with an update on that one.

regards,

tejas
shanrox thumbnail
thanx tejas.i m just off! 😃
achal thumbnail
That's so cool, thanks a lot Tejas!!! 😛
Just been on the G line too Its too gud too they show you all the places in and around britain...... Places that exist on the map even!!!! I heard they are planning to get more tours going... Also sumthing called an Oddment Tour (containing sum of the odder sides of Potterworld!!) So Just Can't wait to get my hands onto that tour.....

till then ciao,

regards,

tejas