new member alert! =)

Posted: 18 years ago

heyy guys! well, i started with being a fanatic of kyph on if(but thats all changed now)..but then moved on to jjkn and so on. and since a couple days ago, ive been watching kavyanjali, thinking that i needed something new..and boy was i shocked.  

now let me start off by saying that i never knew what love was until i saw eijoo!!😳i watched the epis from oct-jan. and i cant get enough. i dont know where i have been and what ive been missing out on! i saw quite a few KA moments and went awwwww! i really want them to be together. did i mention i love eijaz?πŸ˜†

so yeah, im sure there are a lot of things that i have in common with other members of this form. hoping to make lots of new friends.

take care

-amrita

hi amrita!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by FanofAngad - 18 years ago
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† yepp eijoo is dearlyy lovedd by all 😳 πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰
yepp we al all waitin for the time when KA reunite πŸ˜ƒ
my name is henna πŸ˜› ill b ur friend 😳 πŸ˜‰
lolz
same thing happened to me
just tat i love kyph n ka both equally
Love,
Shailee
welcum to ka forum
at the moment we are all mad after watching eijoo and anita performance and race 😳
Welcome to the forum!

Esti aunty

Originally posted by sana_doll

welcum to ka forum
at the moment we are all mad after watching eijoo and anita performance and race 😳

πŸ˜³πŸ˜† true twiny..

hey amrita welcome here! am sure u will love it.. umm yah we are a lil eijoo pagal hereπŸ˜³πŸ˜† and we're all one big family!!πŸ˜ƒ

yhh tru say sana di i just saw it now 2 πŸ˜› πŸ˜ƒ
hey!
welcome to the kavyanjali forum!
awww thanks for the warm welcome guys! 😳 πŸ˜ƒ

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! i just saw the spa performance with eijoo ❀️ and the gang......WOWWWW! i'm speechless! he can dance amazingly well! hes perfect in every way hai na?