•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago
Will Shreya Ghoshal walk away with the award?
By MIO Team

With her mellifluous voice Shreya Ghoshal is one singer who stands out among all. And so getting a nomination for the Best Playback Singer in the female category doesn't come as a surprise at all. But the surprise here is that Shreya has not bagged one but two Filmfare nominations this year. She is excited about getting nominated in the Filmfare and is thrilled about bagging two nominations at a time. "It's excitement of the highest level. I've been nominated earlier too, but this time I've got two nominations. I am indeed very happy because these two songs are very close to my heart."

Shreya has bagged the nominations for the songs 'Agar Tum Mil Jao' and 'Piyu Bole'. Both the songs have been highly popular and have garnered critical acclaims too. Both the songs are so special to her that Shreya finds it difficult to choose between the two. She was expecting the nomination at the Filmfare, but two nominations indeed came as a surprise for her.

She thinks that 'Kajra Re' which has been one of the most popular songs of the year may pose as a threat for her and Sunidhi is her toughest competitor.  She is glad to be a part of the list with all other brilliant singers. Though she has no plans as of now to celebrate, she plans to celebrate her family if she wins.