Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KiRaN_K thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
extension bad.detective stupid. nikhil on his dumb side at the moment. tulika bad..

HURRRRY UP with the script already!!! 😡
KiRaN_K thumbnail
extension bad.detective stupid. nikhil on his dumb side at the moment. tulika bad..

HURRRRY UP with the script already!!! 😡
USA_fan thumbnail
It looks like Nikhil is soo dumb.Even with so many clues he does think even for a moment ANu night be the one...It's soooo annoying now and does not make sense...
I don't know y i am watching it anymore 😆
Canadian_jatti thumbnail
Surya is soooo dumb!!!!!!!!! fell for tullika's explanation, how stupid!
ZAYEENA thumbnail

NIKHIL my Janoo is not Dumb dumb.Script Writers are
trying to pump up our ADRENALIN for enthusiasm.

Mr. Detective, Which College did you graduate
from?....Indian Idol, Devi, Piya Ka ghar ?????
You are foolish,You better come up with nice tricks to
expose Tulika & her dad the Killer.
I like You, we want you to play detective catch the
killers also.COME ON SURYA WORLD IS WAITING 4 U.Stop
being Dumb...Be a man.Marry Tulika Please.
Tulika....Stop giving the womanhood a bad name.Surya is waiting for you.Both of you look hot.   ðŸ˜†
Zayeena Arora
meera_patel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i totally agree with you ZAYEENA, nikhil cannot be dumb cause he's just nikhil and he is being nice. you should all blame it on the script writers, it's actually their fault for dragging the show and making it go on forever just over the ananya-anu issue...please don't blame it on nikhil cause he is just cool and that is just his character in the show that he has to go by
Salonip thumbnail
Nikhil is so dumb that in todays episode he himself calls Ananya ANU and it still doesn't stike id duhhhhhhhhhhhhh Wake up.   ðŸ˜Š
Prianka thumbnail
nikhil is really dumb i mean if u call her anu doesnt that mean something come one! how stupid can one person get. nikhil is just wasting his money on the dectective surya 😕 . even an idiot can realize that ananya is anu. i mean nikhil mentioned her name to him like a dozen times does he have hearing problemz 😆 and wat is wrong with tulika she really needs to butt out and let the two love ones be together. has nikhil ever tried to find out wat anu is always upset about if u really treat her like a friend u should ask wats wrong. the script ppl really neeed to hurry things up because they always end with nikhil and anu staring at each other with surprised expressions. they really need to find a new ending besides that same boring one 🤢 😡 plzzz jst find out anu is the mother of nikhils child and aleast let their love story begin. 😆