Posted: 18 years ago
omg...i like nikhil but he is soooo dumb to not knwo that ananya is anu!!!! there r sooo many clues hints right there but he just doesn;t seem to get the point!!! the astrologer said u will meet her at that night..he met anu..but doesn't make the connections here...ananya- anu, 18 years old...HAS a problem that she keeps talking about...mmmm..i wonder wut it is ??? UGHHHH...this show is annoying me!!! and her friend in nikhils office and her family members call her anu!!! this is sooos stupid!!!😡

and the detective is beyond stupidity...OMGG...wut kind of detective leaves their office door open liek that??? and he ignored the grl that called her..who was tulika!!! ...he doesn't understand that someone doesn't want him to meet anu!!! UGHHHHH🤢😡

i no yea..he is soo dumb nd hes the main actor!
i kno but oh well he needs 2 find he soon
Originally posted by KiRaN_K

omg...i like nikhil but he is soooo dumb to not knwo that ananya is anu!!!! there r sooo many clues hints right there but he just doesn;t seem to get the point!!! the astrologer said u will meet her at that night..he met anu..but doesn't make the connections here...ananya- anu, 18 years old...HAS a problem that she keeps talking about...mmmm..i wonder wut it is ??? UGHHHH...this show is annoying me!!! and her friend in nikhils office and her family members call her anu!!! this is sooos stupid!!!😡

and the detective is beyond stupidity...OMGG...wut kind of detective leaves their office door open liek that??? and he ignored the grl that called her..who was tulika!!! ...he doesn't understand that someone doesn't want him to meet anu!!! UGHHHHH🤢😡

I KNOW.
OMG.
It's so annoying.
haha i dont watch it ne more..... itz borinnnn
its boring...but im like addicted to it..so i have to watch it..lolz.. 😕 😆
Nikhil is Dumb, Running a successful business empire. is clueless abt Anu, His friend missing,no action or concern. Brainless.

DETECTIVE is another piece of work - a real fiasco !!! Dumb Dumb Dumb--he has the ability to count feathers of flying birds but leaves the door open for public use.

Tulika --one who is rich yet ungracious,plays double standard games like a village woman in designer outfits. Playing detective who overpowers a qualified professional detective who blabbers & gives out info to strangers without thinking.

Are we stupid or what ??? SCRIPT WRITERS BE FOCUSED.Viewers are smart and are taking interest in the unique serial.
Edited by Reshmi800 - 18 years ago
Originally posted by Reshmi800

Nikhil is Dumb, Running a successful business empire. is clueless abt Anu, His friend missing,no action or concern. Brainless.

DETECTIVE is another piece of work - a real fiasco !!! Dumb Dumb Dumb--he has the ability to count feathers of flying birds but leaves the door open for public use.

Tulika --one who is rich yet ungracious,plays double standard games like a village woman in designer outfits. Playing detective who overpowers a qualified professional detective who blabbers & gives out info to strangers without thinking.

Are we stupid or what ??? SCRIPT WRITERS BE FOCUSED.Viewers are smart and are taking interest in the unique serial.

i know right...🤢...if the script writers r getting their payment..then they should atleast try to think!!! jeeez....wut do they take us for??
I agree, it is not wise to project Nikhil Dumb...He's
the Hero of the serial yaar !!!
Detective's role is so kiddish & amateur . Leaving the
office door open for Tulika to enter. What's all that
about? What kind of stupid episode is this.

Is Tulika ruining the Serial.Bad Twist.
Detective's brain is not sharp or alert.How come he was
unable to see the car following,any AAM person would
have done that.

That si true
I think that Nikhil lost his brain or something
I mean anyone can guess that
This is so stupid
They extending this show so muchhh 😡