Members Lounge

My quiz only 3 questionz plz answer!!! - Page 2

delilah thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Hey this is my quiz i will luk at your results n tell u da truth bout ur future!!

1) If you wer stuk on a desert island woy three things wud you want?
Food & water,Computer (definitely with Internet!!)and a few basic amenities ( some cothes, a knife or something else to protect myself in case of danger!!)   

2) If you could choose between your family n frends hu wud u choose?
family........it wuld be a fair choice..because most of my friends are as good as family to me.. 😊
3) If you cud chose between an ugly guy wid a nice personality and a buff guy wid a horrible personality hu wud u chose?
Sigh..... why'd u have to aske this question ... i dont think anyone is going to go for the 1st option.. πŸ˜†
Since Looks matter a hell lot to me...I'd rather choose a great looking guy with a gud personality....
BUT here I'll have to go with ugly wid a nice personality

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Oo dreamer oO* thumbnail
unlimited supply of water, ipod and my best friend!

family....u can make more frends! πŸ˜†

3) If you cud chose between an ugly guy wid a nice personality and a buff guy wid a horrible personality hu wud u chose?
wot purpose am i choosing for?! πŸ˜›
Mrs.Brett Lee thumbnail

Ans - Water, Laptop, My friendz and family and my Abhi 😳and all my crushes like Siddharth and all Australian players

Ans-I will choose both of them.

Ans- Umm a ugly guy with a nice personality. Actually I like ugly guys.Don't know why 😳

Edited by radz_2cool - 18 years ago
cowz_lover thumbnail
**i would want food\water, some way of communication(so i could get off the dessert)and family\friends.**

**Family because my frends are like my family too***

Ugly with nice presonality

gud luk!
HayeSiyaapa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
1) If you wer stuk on a desert island woy three things wud you want? Water, food,laptop(for communication n 2 go on IF)

2) If you could choose between your family n frends hu wud u choose?Family cuz friends r family n family is family

3) If you cud chose between an ugly guy wid a nice personality and a buff guy wid a horrible personality hu wud u chose? ugly with nice but id rather have buff with nice personality

gud luk!

Uk_Princez thumbnail
water, food, pc to cme on IF πŸ˜†

-family

i wud choose da ugly guy actually im not sure 😳 nah its defnetley da ugly guy πŸ˜† Edited by Uk_Princez - 18 years ago
#1 Bolly fan thumbnail
1 . food/water , phone , large fan
2 . family
3. ugly guy