Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Ronit report- Aaja Taiyyar hoja:)))

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago
Hey there people! I am back with another Ronit-report...today Ronit was there at the Star Pariwar special event - "Aaja Taiyyar Hoja"..which basically had the nomination party on the background of a mela with loads of games and fun activities...

Ronit was not given much footage but he rocked! Ronit was nominated for 5 categories as we all know..and he was there playing some of the games too. Ronit was refreshingly different than all other "good-for-nothing" people hogging all the limelight with their nautanki! LOL!

Ronit was seen shooting balloons with a gun..and I guess he won too-because he shot really well. Then he was seen looking on as other people tried their luck at shooting. Then there was this game where there was a "matka" hanging and people had to strike and break it with their sticks. Everybody got 3 tries and Ronit was one of the few people who won!!! And even better- Ronit hit the matka on his first try!!

Woooohoooo!! So give it up for Ronit! Do vote for him and lets' make him WIN WIN WINNNNN!!!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~Jalal-4ever~ thumbnail
Hey really yaar.. wat a Big time nautanki this show was...for the first time i liked watching shweta...n her daughter is sooo cute!! Ronit was not much seen!!!

Hey u remember..the Funny mirror images... he was showing his biceps n imagining himself to be Salman Khan...n then a Real Long face was seen on the mirror...n he laughed n said... thats a really Tall Ronit Roy... Awww my baby is chooo chweettt!!! YEAH he hit the matka..on his first Try... awsum man! Ronit Rulezzz...he deserves All the awards...!!!

madiha_ronnyfan thumbnail
thanx sukhi 4 sharing with us
i didn't watch 😭 because i don't have star plus 😭
sweta.sweet thumbnail
thanks a lot for the inffo 😊
Raindrop thumbnail
Thanks for Sharing Sukhi!
👏

Woot Ok Sukhi!
😃
ronitfan thumbnail
Thanks for reading people and Madiha, dont worry yaar! Ronit was there for altogether of a 2 minutes! You didnt miss much yaar:)))
~Jalal-4ever~ thumbnail

Yh madiha..nothing to worry... as sukhi said..he as thre for hardly 2 mins.. i watched the hsow without specs... result was got an headache!!
ronitfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ronit_Rulez

Yh madiha..nothing to worry... as sukhi said..he as thre for hardly 2 mins.. i watched the hsow without specs... result was got an headache!!

You'd have got a headache anyhow! It was total dabba!! Ronit was the ONLY saving grace! He just rulezzzzzzzzzzz
prap thumbnail
ronit ka kya kehna.....ek hi baar mein matka toddiya... 😆
anyways people vote for ronit and make him win......
ronitfan thumbnail
That's me;))) Vote for Ronit!! Vote for Ronit!!!😆😆😆