Ronit report- Aaja Taiyyar hoja:)))

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 16 years ago
Hey there people! I am back with another Ronit-report...today Ronit was there at the Star Pariwar special event - "Aaja Taiyyar Hoja"..which basically had the nomination party on the background of a mela with loads of games and fun activities...

Ronit was not given much footage but he rocked! Ronit was nominated for 5 categories as we all know..and he was there playing some of the games too. Ronit was refreshingly different than all other "good-for-nothing" people hogging all the limelight with their nautanki! LOL!

Ronit was seen shooting balloons with a gun..and I guess he won too-because he shot really well. Then he was seen looking on as other people tried their luck at shooting. Then there was this game where there was a "matka" hanging and people had to strike and break it with their sticks. Everybody got 3 tries and Ronit was one of the few people who won!!! And even better- Ronit hit the matka on his first try!!

Woooohoooo!! So give it up for Ronit! Do vote for him and lets' make him WIN WIN WINNNNN!!!!!!!!
Hey really yaar.. wat a Big time nautanki this show was...for the first time i liked watching shweta...n her daughter is sooo cute!! Ronit was not much seen!!!

Hey u remember..the Funny mirror images... he was showing his biceps n imagining himself to be Salman Khan...n then a Real Long face was seen on the mirror...n he laughed n said... thats a really Tall Ronit Roy... Awww my baby is chooo chweettt!!! YEAH he hit the matka..on his first Try... awsum man! Ronit Rulezzz...he deserves All the awards...!!!

thanx sukhi 4 sharing with us
i didn't watch Cry because i don't have star plus Cry
thanks a lot for the inffo Smile
Thanks for Sharing Sukhi!
Clap

Woot Ok Sukhi!
Big smile
Thanks for reading people and Madiha, dont worry yaar! Ronit was there for altogether of a 2 minutes! You didnt miss much yaar:)))

Yh madiha..nothing to worry... as sukhi said..he as thre for hardly 2 mins.. i watched the hsow without specs... result was got an headache!!
Originally posted by Ronit_Rulez

Yh madiha..nothing to worry... as sukhi said..he as thre for hardly 2 mins.. i watched the hsow without specs... result was got an headache!!

You'd have got a headache anyhow! It was total dabba!! Ronit was the ONLY saving grace! He just rulezzzzzzzzzzz