Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhaskar.T thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: Awww

Bhaskar, never replied to your other post, because I said I was not returning. With great hesitation replying to this post because I want to thank you for your efforts to try and keep peace in this forum and to show your love for MrsPetLover, Srianne and myself in the post you created which now is closed. Please, understand there is no reason for me to return back in this forum. Thanks to all my friends who has showed their support via PM.

Sorry but I was forced to close it. That post was made for something good. But some members turned it into a battle ground. It's very sad..... This much I can say.

vinit_fan thumbnail
u r soooo right..... is forum mein ladai nahin honi chahiye 😊 😊 😊
fm_qazi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jem4SRK

If people disect this post as well then i am sorry but there will be no respect left on this forum

Jems/Bhaskars,

I really support you and Bhaskar's effort to reconcile the thing and bringing back everybody. I really feel closing a topic is not solution, action should be against individual. Sometime we feel the topic to be here but somehow due to bad comments that get closed. Like Bhaskar's topic to bring back all. It was a sticky topic like this one. I really appreciate you guys effort.

I am 100% sure no moderator is being paid here, It is their voluntary work for us. It is their dearest project. I talked with moderators they are really depressed after seeing all these things. They are trying their best to keep this forum going for their no personal interest.

Please everybody who left the forum come back for the sake of this forum and for sake of the efforts being put by moderators and development team of IF. Difference of opinion is very common thing in democracy, but respect for each other is also very common thing for a civilized society.

Bhaskar.T thumbnail
Originally posted by: fm_qazi

Jems/Bhaskars,

I really support you and Bhaskar's effort to reconcile the thing and bringing back everybody. I really feel closing a topic is not solution, action should be against individual. Sometime we feel the topic to be here but somehow due to bad comments that get closed. Like Bhaskar's topic to bring back all. It was a sticky topic like this one. I really appreciate you guys effort.

I am 100% sure no moderator is being paid here, It is their voluntary work for us. It is their dearest project. I talked with moderators they are really depressed after seeing all these things. They are trying their best to keep this forum going for their no personal interest.

Please everybody who left the forum come back for the sake of this forum and for sake of the efforts being put by moderators and development team of IF. Difference of opinion is very common thing in democracy, but respect for each other is also very common thing for a civilized society.

THANKS A TON!!!!!!

Using all Caps and breaking the forum rulesπŸ˜›. But for this message I could not stop.

Please others too come back...........

Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail
Great Post Jem. πŸ‘

Now that all of you are agreeing to her, it will be good to see in practical too.

I posted somthing similar a few weeks ago. and I got "well said" , "I agree" and all the πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ , but there was no change, however, the situation of the fourm is worsen.

So, now its your turn to prove that you are ppl of your word.
Morgoth thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jem4SRK

Bottom line is this: we are ALL INDIVIDUALS & each of us has the RIGHT TO OUR OWN OPINION. We cannot force anybody to change their way of thinking either. Many times we have to AGREE TO DISAGREE.

Please guys don't do this, after all this is just a REALITY SHOW nothing else.

If people can engrave these two things in their heads, this section would be a much better place to visit.

seema_17 thumbnail
I always thought Jemdi and bhaskar were our mods, but i never knew we were to have god fathers too, guess i was wrong
*dolly* thumbnail
Iam so confused by all this πŸ˜•
Why now all this . whats the point, again we are having ego issues here like they were before.
seema_17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dolly

Iam so confused by all this πŸ˜•
Why now all this . whats the point, again we are having ego issues here like they were before.

awww dolly di, its just now that ppl have started thos ego issues with everyone 😭

*dolly* thumbnail
Originally posted by: seema_17

awww dolly di, its just now that ppl have started thos ego issues with everyone 😭

Thats too bad. I was happy that its all in the past now but no I was wrong. But I feel it will go away like it happened before, donot worry.