Saat Phere (Saath Phere)

SalOni's Outfits !! - Page 3

ninaatwal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
i think they should give her beautiful sarees like kaveri or tara. I do not why they are dressing her like that with her dark colour. She looked nice in some of her simple suits.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i agree with ninaatwal 😃
heartsmart thumbnail
Her Outfit now days look horrible and also the color combination.
I can see so many nice sarees in other serials, Kaveri's sarees are good also except she doesn't  wear proper blouse, may be that's the way now a days! Edited by heartsmart - 18 years ago
glamritz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh yes ! Kaveri's sarees are beautiful and but her blouses are seriously terrible! and she always has this funny tattoo-like-rakhee on her left arm.. it makes her look unneccasarily toooo gaudy..

And abt Saloni's sarees once again,
I found out that half-sarees are not southindian. Infact, what Mini Mathur was wearing on Indian Idol yesterday(6/3/06) was a half-saree. She was looking gorgeous.

What Saloni wears is really a lehenga with a longgg dupatta.. that is southindian. 
But the colour combination is just 🤢 yuck.
Edited by glamourous - 18 years ago
Miss.Netherland thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: glamourous

Omg .. i really cannot stand Saloni's outfits!! They are not sarees.. but are lehengas and she takes a long dupatta to put in across and make it look like a sarree... but it doesnt Look nice at all!! it's like they are contrasting colours.. the skirt and the blouse and even the dupatta are of totally different colours.. it just looks hoRRIBLE !!!

Why cant Saloni wear normal sarees like Tara or Aditi or even her mum? I think the saris saloni's mum wears are simply gorgeous...

But Saloni's saris are really horrible.. 
it has a south indian touch to it, but it just doesnt look nice on her.

She can wear the nice salwaar suits she used to wear b4 her wedding.. but those sarees are horrible.

I agree with you 100%

Miss.Netherland thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: glamourous

Oh yes ! Kaveri's sarees are beautiful and but her blouses are seriously terrible! and she always has this funny tattoo-like-rakhee on her left arm.. it makes her look unneccasarily toooo gaudy..

And abt Saloni's sarees once again,
I found out that half-sarees are not southindian. Infact, what Mini Mathur was wearing on Indian Idol yesterday(6/3/06) was a half-saree. She was looking gorgeous.

What Saloni wears is really a lehenga with a longgg dupatta.. that is southindian. 
But the colour combination is just 🤢 yuck.

Henna ?

glamritz thumbnail
haha is tht so ? henna ? oopss .. 😆 it's looks like some rakhee thingy.. sorry !

And ya thanks for agreeing with me !

Btw, i think tara's outfits are wierd too in the sense they way she wears her saree... but she looks nice anyway.
glamritz thumbnail
and even if it is henna .. her henna automatically changes colour with her saree ..
annr thumbnail
I agree Saloni's outfits are ugly.
glamritz thumbnail
Omg ..esp. yesterday (8/3/06) episode.. Saloni was wearing a PINK saree with a multicoloured blouse when she went to visit Neel's music skl.. it was soo unbearable.