Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 18 years ago
yes agree with you all.
Saloni's lehenga and dupatta are 🤢 horrible color coordinations!

Dress designer wake up!

On the other hand she might wear good dresses once she becomes a singer! 😆
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
guys,the sarees she is wearing is called Half sarees,they are worn in south india.They come on nice shades but saloni is wearing horrible ones actually..too bright and colorful
soni28 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yeah the colors she wears don't suit her at all 😕 she needs a new dress designer/coordinator whatever!
glamritz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chitra anand

guys,the sarees she is wearing is called Half sarees,they are worn in south india.They come on nice shades but saloni is wearing horrible ones actually..too bright and colorful

Hey, but i thought Half-sarees are still sarees .. do half sarees mean wht i was referring to? ie.. the long dupatta arnd a lehenga?

Sorry not a South Indian.. so really hv no idea ..but as far as i knew half sarees are still sarees .. but saloni wears smthg like a diferent coloured blouse, a different coloured skirt and a big long different coloured duppatta wrapped arnd like a saree ..

Plus, the setting is in Rajasthan.. why is she wearing southindian type? It doesnt click with the setting ..
DevilishSaira thumbnail
ya i dotn like the dress she ears its better if she wears saris
aaabbb thumbnail
I don't know the director is making her wear flouroscent colors. She looks more darker and ugly. she should wear soft colors instead..
rangi1222 thumbnail
i know her colour combination is so bright .she looks more dark.she looks more beautiful in saries and suits with light colours
prettygirl28 thumbnail
i really think that too and she should wear regular sarees. She looks stupid with the clothes she wears.
inpeace007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
But it's not south indian for sure
clueless_2005 thumbnail
maybe she doesnt know how to wear a saree!!!