SalOni's Outfits !!

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 16 years ago
Omg .. i really cannot stand Saloni's outfits!! They are not sarees.. but are lehengas and she takes a long dupatta to put in across and make it look like a sarree... but it doesnt Look nice at all!! it's like they are contrasting colours.. the skirt and the blouse and even the dupatta are of totally different colours.. it just looks hoRRIBLE !!!

Why cant Saloni wear normal sarees like Tara or Aditi or even her mum? I think the saris saloni's mum wears are simply gorgeous...

But Saloni's saris are really horrible.. 
it has a south indian touch to it, but it just doesnt look nice on her.

She can wear the nice salwaar suits she used to wear b4 her wedding.. but those sarees are horrible.
yes i agree with you, the colours r so bright, & contrasts r also not good, i don't understand why r they showing her like that, everybody else is wearing such beautiful dresses, why did they choose such outfit for Saloni??
I totally agree her sarees are hideous. She looked very nice in a regular saree which they showed for like a few seconds during their honeymoon
i think the sarees luk fine on her...
yah the suits she wore b4 her wedding luked nice too but it doesnt luk like saloni is wearing a lehnga with a duppata ... Confused
I agree, i dun like the stuff she wears now a days Dead
agree...her saris don't look nice!
yeah i was watching the show last night hoping her clothes would get better but they didn't. i hope they will soon though caz it is not a bit pretty.
yea i hope they give her sarees with colours that look nice on her, some of the colours don't look that nice, they should make her wear nice sarees like tara or her mom, even her salwar kameez before she got married were really nice.