Posted: 16 years ago
how could shravan know that all that happened? he told aparna that he planned to ruin the bajaj n basu family! there u go he got the opportunity to rape mukhti n he did it. moreover, he leaked the info to the press as no1 else knew about it besides the family.. i strongly believe its him n not sharad...
i agree!! but it might be sharad!! Confused Confused Confused thiz a huge suspense!! Confused
but i think it's sharad Confused
No, I know for sure it isn't Shravan.. But, Shravan and Sharad might be working together and they planned it together or something.. Confused Confused But, I'm 100% sure it's Sharad not Shravan..
i m sooo confused!! Confused

Originally posted by aakriti262

i m sooo confused!! Confused

same

don't think so much guyz. ekta ia gonna come with some new wacko surprize for us. maybe she'll make a new guy a rapist who is not even in this serial yet or she will kill us with this suspence for 2 months. LOL LOL

Originally posted by sweta.sweet

don't think so much guyz. ekta ia gonna come with some new wacko surprize for us. maybe she'll make a new guy a rapist who is not even in this serial yet or she will kill us with this suspence for 2 months. LOL LOL

o goddd!!!Dead