evalastingsmile thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
how could shravan know that all that happened? he told aparna that he planned to ruin the bajaj n basu family! there u go he got the opportunity to rape mukhti n he did it. moreover, he leaked the info to the press as no1 else knew about it besides the family.. i strongly believe its him n not sharad...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WoHaXItZxAaKi thumbnail
i agree!! but it might be sharad!! 😕 😕 😕 thiz a huge suspense!! 😕
khushi19 thumbnail
but i think it's sharad 😕
achal thumbnail
No, I know for sure it isn't Shravan.. But, Shravan and Sharad might be working together and they planned it together or something.. 😕 😕 But, I'm 100% sure it's Sharad not Shravan..
indiangirl07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aakriti262

i m sooo confused!! 😕

same

sweta.sweet thumbnail
don't think so much guyz. ekta ia gonna come with some new wacko surprize for us. maybe she'll make a new guy a rapist who is not even in this serial yet or she will kill us with this suspence for 2 months. 😆 😆
WoHaXItZxAaKi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweta.sweet

don't think so much guyz. ekta ia gonna come with some new wacko surprize for us. maybe she'll make a new guy a rapist who is not even in this serial yet or she will kill us with this suspence for 2 months. 😆 😆

o goddd!!!🤢

apux thumbnail
I don't think so...I mean, I think he would have told Apo*na and Apo*na didn't seem like she knew anything about the rape...I think Sharvan just found out the news and leaked it to the media...I still think its Sharad...
WoHaXItZxAaKi thumbnail
i think tht shrwan waz the one who spread the rape news....but i think itz shrad!
WoHaXItZxAaKi thumbnail
i think tht shrwan waz the one who spread the rape news....but i think itz shrad!