Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

achal thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sonia_69

oo ya just reminder...don't forget to tell Manoj...taht I LOVE HIM...some one plzz tell him dis...😆

I would surely, if I ever got to talk to him.. But, even if I did, I would be too nervous to say anything, I'd just faint!😆
sonia_69 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: achal

I would surely, if I ever got to talk to him.. But, even if I did, I would be too nervous to say anything, I'd just faint!😆

i no i can't belive he's comin rite...i no was goonna call to...if only it was today...but thanx....i'm sure u'll be bale to talk

achal thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sonia_69

i no i can't belive he's comin rite...i no was goonna call to...if only it was today...but thanx....i'm sure u'll be bale to talk

Just can't wait 'till tomorrow.. But there is no point in calling.. You don't actually get to talk to manoj, only vakas guy does so, we only get to talk to vakas or however u spell his name...
sonia_69 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: achal

Just can't wait 'till tomorrow.. But there is no point in calling.. You don't actually get to talk to manoj, only vakas guy does so, we only get to talk to vakas or however u spell his name...

ya but hey u get to yell out how much you love manoj,...and turst me i think there lucky i'm leavin tomarrow....heheh
WoHaXItZxAaKi thumbnail
wow! have a wonderful flight!!❤️
sonia_69 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: aakriti262

wow! have a wonderful flight!!❤️

thank you

thakshila smith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
you will get a PC. sure