kkavya loving pammi>>>>YUCK!!

Posted: 18 years ago
hey guys, i really dnt want to think like tht becoz i luv kkavya n anjali too much!!! 😭
but i've got a feeling tht kkavya will luv pammi even more wen he finds
out the truth n its a bit obvious tht anjali wnt let them separate
she'll tell him how pammi helped her save ved n all, n tht pammi luvs
him alot!!! im going to crop onto the floor n cry loud!!!i swear i cant stand pammi, i think she shud win the best saut as she knows nothing but to split ppl up!!! 😭

but ...............whiterose i luv u!!!! u guys must be thinking where di tht cum from? well whiterose did a topic saying tht everythong goes round n cums round n i hav a feeling she's rite!!! n tht kkavyanjali will be together but its just those small scenes tht give me the douts in my head!!!! i really want kkavya to do sumthing abt pammi!!

Edited by prettyasjen - 18 years ago
yuckness!!! kavya luving pammi! dunt worry huni! kavya will neva do that! n he will def kick pammi's a** outta the house! after all, she faked her pregnancy n thats jus soo ridiculous!! kavya will be a jerk if he forgives her n starts luving her! 🤢 n kavya isnt a jerk (these days) . so dunt worry. be happy. alls well that ends well. therz SPA aa tayaar hoja 2nite. watch that n u'll fell much better! 😊
HOW CAN I WATCH IT? 😭 I LIV IN THE UK!!! IT WUD HAV CHEERED ME UP LIKE BUT I GUESS I CANT!!!

NO MORE REPLIES!!! 😭
no worries! the video link will be posted tomorrow on this forum! dont bother! 😊 be happy. 😃
YEAH I CANT WAIT TO SEE IT, KKAVYA N ANJALI ROCKING THE STAGE TOGETHER!!!! 😳
i hope that dosn't happen! 😭
Originally posted by natasshafan

i hope that dosn't happen! 😭

BELIEVE ME, I HONESTLY HOPE IT DOESNT, IF ANYTHING EVEN LIKE THT HAPPENS.......IM GOING TO FALL TO THE FLOOR N CRY!!! 😭
😆 lol i honestly had to think who white rose was 😆 😆 it didnt occur to me that jen was talking about me 😳 😆
hehe jen just to warn you, this white rose tends to be wrong about alot of things!!
Kavya threw anjali out of the house because he thought the child was yug. How can he forgive pammi for constanly shouting at anjali about "her baby". He and anjali went through pain when they thought they lost their child. Why should pammi be justified in her action. OK she did not exchange the baby but she went along with it because she did not want to loose kavya. I just can't believe that kavya will forgive her if he does than KA will not reunite for a longer time and kekta is just playing silly games with our minds.

Sorry i got abit carried away - i will be so mad if this happens.

Esti aunty
Originally posted by white rose

😆 lol i honestly had to think who white rose was 😆 😆 it didnt occur to me that jen was talking about me 😳 😆
hehe jen just to warn you, this white rose tends to be wrong about alot of things!!

well every advice n thought u've given me has helped me. n i believe enitre in ur circle theapy!!! n wats happening here U had to think who whiterose was? cum on man? 😆