i dont care anymore...!!

Posted: 18 years ago

hey guys! how r u all today?

well u know wht, i give up! i dont care anymore wether Kripa & Angad seperate or not! You all want to y, cuz its not going to make any difference! I mean Ekta is going to do whatever her sadela brain tells her to! Plus i m sure Angad n Kripa will seperate....if not now then later on! If they never seperate then they will have lot of misunderstandings in between them!

So now i have decided i wont care anymore!

i dont care anymore wether they r together or not, because sooner or later there will be lot of misunderstandings between them. Cuz Manek is trying his best to to seperate them, n if he'll not succeed, then there's Damini Bose! 😡 Ufff....

so i have decided not to care anymore!

*** no offenese to any1, or any characters, or any actors! ***

take care,

Love,

Dharti!

Edited by cutest_angel - 18 years ago
i also gave up after todays epeisode
enough of it
nice post
bye
i wuz thinking the same thing at skool today!!! lolz.. im seriously not kidding me nd my friendz r soo tired of k&A breaking up nd bak 2getha.
im stillwatching it but it wont be as good anymore no matter wat happns
yes i agree with you guys also, well i kinda stopped watching the show cause it was getting to much like before so i kinda got tired of it, but anyways if something like that happens i don't care...i don't have any respect for her anymore...i mean she could've just stayed single if she was going to ditch angad and prithvi, i know that it's not really her fault but Ekta mata's but still i don't like her character anymore in the show. i mean what does she think!!! what is more important her career or her husband

Originally posted by hawoo

i wuz thinking the same thing at skool today!!! lolz.. im seriously not kidding me nd my friendz r soo tired of k&A breaking up nd bak 2getha.

i know!! 😡 ðŸ˜­

Originally posted by puja265

im stillwatching it but it wont be as good anymore no matter wat happns

okiey dokiey!

btw Puja, is it u in the pix?! 😳

awww Dharti! Im sorry you feel this way! I hope one day you'll start caring again and dont worry because when and if the show ends, itll end on a good note!   ðŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by cutest_angel

okiey dokiey!

btw Puja, is it u in the pix?! 😳

yea y ? i just changed it tho

Ya I've also given up hope.........Ekta is on the verge of making this perfect love story into a ridiculus drama....n she's doing a great job at it. 😡 😭