Umidein tujhse badi!

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 16 years ago
CryCryCryWhen in todays episode Angad heard the story of that man and bout his family not caring about him and Angad said to himself and to the man that his wife is gonna come and get him out of the place soon!"kripa jaldi se aajao ab aur mujhey yahan se le jao" wen he said that and they showed Kripa in the party i started to cry seeing at wot Angad was thinking and what is happening!!Cry

i know! poor Angad!! Cry Cry Cry

aur us Kripa ki toh mein chutti kardoongi!! Angry LOL

- Dharti!

dharti yaar chal karte hain chutio uski skool se aur angad ki life se bhi! LOL
Totally agree how sad husbandz in jail nd wife iz partying!!! Cry i mean if u luv him go nd get himm duh. Ouch .. like dont u ppl have the instinct to tell if de otha 1z in trouble cuz ure in luv   Smile

i know argh she ish shoo shtupid if my husband was in jail(iqbal in real was in jail as ehs my hubby hehehe) i wuld do nething to get him out!EmbarrassedCryCryand kripa!!Angry

Originally posted by hawoo

Totally agree how sad husbandz in jail nd wife iz partying!!! Cry i mean if u luv him go nd get himm duh. Ouch .. like dont u ppl have the instinct to tell if de otha 1z in trouble cuz ure in luv   Smile

i noe rite its rly sad
yup it's so sad my angad is in jail and that kripa is dancing with that man and enjoying Angry Angry

i know!CryCry

Originally posted by puja265

i noe rite its rly sad