Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Umidein tujhse badi!

PaRoOoOoOo thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
😭😭😭When in todays episode Angad heard the story of that man and bout his family not caring about him and Angad said to himself and to the man that his wife is gonna come and get him out of the place soon!"kripa jaldi se aajao ab aur mujhey yahan se le jao" wen he said that and they showed Kripa in the party i started to cry seeing at wot Angad was thinking and what is happening!!😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Scarlet_Glow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

i know! poor Angad!! 😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

aur us Kripa ki toh mein chutti kardoongi!! 😑 πŸ˜†

- Dharti!

PaRoOoOoOo thumbnail
dharti yaar chal karte hain chutio uski skool se aur angad ki life se bhi! πŸ˜†
hawoo thumbnail
Totally agree how sad husbandz in jail nd wife iz partying!!! 😭 i mean if u luv him go nd get himm duh. .. like dont u ppl have the instinct to tell if de otha 1z in trouble cuz ure in luv   πŸ˜Š
PaRoOoOoOo thumbnail

i know argh she ish shoo shtupid if my husband was in jail(iqbal in real was in jail as ehs my hubby hehehe) i wuld do nething to get him out!😳😭😭and kripa!!😑

Originally posted by: hawoo

Totally agree how sad husbandz in jail nd wife iz partying!!! 😭 i mean if u luv him go nd get himm duh. .. like dont u ppl have the instinct to tell if de otha 1z in trouble cuz ure in luv   πŸ˜Š

Xplicit_Desii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yup it's so sad my angad is in jail and that kripa is dancing with that man and enjoying 😑 😑
PaRoOoOoOo thumbnail

i know!😭😭

Originally posted by: puja265

i noe rite its rly sad

PaRoOoOoOo thumbnail

😑i know argh how culd she fiade mand sooo not mor ethen angad!😑😑😭

Originally posted by: Sandy_01

yup it's so sad my angad is in jail and that kripa is dancing with that man and enjoying 😑 😑

pokadot thumbnail
ya it's evident that misunderstandings r arousing between them two!😭 😭 😭