Poll

How old are you

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
wildblossom thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

hey, i have seen people do this in other forums and i thought it would be interesting here.

i was wondering what age group of people tend to watch ELAS. i know some people dont want to put their age on here, so i made it a poll. you can either vote or reply with ur actual age!

as for me! i am 16!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ClassE thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: wildblossom

hey, i have seen people do this in other forums and i thought it would be interesting here.

i was wondering what age group of people tend to watch ELAS. i know some people dont want to put their age on here, so i made it a poll. you can either vote or reply with ur actual age!

as for me! i am 16!

Hey! How come you don't have an age group for below 10? 😭

I mean I am not under 10 but I want to be! 😃😆😆

I thought I can be whatever I want to be on this forum! 😭😆😆

I am not voting coz you dont have my want-to-be age group! 😭😆

wildblossom thumbnail
😆 oh i am sooooo sorry!!!!!!! i just didnt think many people under ten would even be on the forum! please forgive me ClassE 😭
ClassE thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: wildblossom

😆 oh i am sooooo sorry!!!!!!! i just didnt think many people under ten would even be on the forum! please forgive me ClassE 😭

Koi baat nahiN..... If there is no under 10 age group, I will make do with the "Over 100" age group! OH!!!!!!!!! you don't have that as well!  😭😆

meera_patel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i am 15 well actually just turned today 😊
ClassE thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: mohitluver

i am 15 well actually just turned today 😊

Well! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOHITLUVER!!!!! *umaaaaaaaaaa* 😆😆

You have a very developed good taste in men for someone who is just turned 15! 😆

wildblossom thumbnail
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOHITLUVER!!!

oh classE, is there anything I can do to make it up to you!!! what if i told you that i love your avatar!!! and shrek 2 is like one of my fav american movies!!
wildblossom thumbnail
so it seems so far most people are in their teens. oh belle1989- i love ur disney stuff!!! in fact, belle is my fav disney character!
tiki5434 thumbnail
Beauty and the Beast=AMAZINGNESS! 😃
nandipandi15 thumbnail
im 17 and watch this show and so does my mom but she doesnt get on i-f so....hehe