10-15 years
16-20 years
21-25
26-30
31-35
36 and up
Login To Vote
Posted: 16 years ago

hey, i have seen people do this in other forums and i thought it would be interesting here.

i was wondering what age group of people tend to watch ELAS. i know some people dont want to put their age on here, so i made it a poll. you can either vote or reply with ur actual age!

as for me! i am 16!

Originally posted by wildblossom

hey, i have seen people do this in other forums and i thought it would be interesting here.

i was wondering what age group of people tend to watch ELAS. i know some people dont want to put their age on here, so i made it a poll. you can either vote or reply with ur actual age!

as for me! i am 16!

Hey! How come you don't have an age group for below 10? Cry

I mean I am not under 10 but I want to be! Big smileLOLLOL

I thought I can be whatever I want to be on this forum! CryLOLLOL

I am not voting coz you dont have my want-to-be age group! CryLOL

LOL oh i am sooooo sorry!!!!!!! i just didnt think many people under ten would even be on the forum! please forgive me ClassE Cry

Originally posted by wildblossom

LOL oh i am sooooo sorry!!!!!!! i just didnt think many people under ten would even be on the forum! please forgive me ClassE Cry

Koi baat nahiN..... If there is no under 10 age group, I will make do with the "Over 100" age group! OH!!!!!!!!! you don't have that as well!  CryLOL

i am 15 well actually just turned today Smile

Originally posted by mohitluver

i am 15 well actually just turned today Smile

Well! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOHITLUVER!!!!! *umaaaaaaaaaa* LOLLOL

You have a very developed good taste in men for someone who is just turned 15! LOL

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOHITLUVER!!!

oh classE, is there anything I can do to make it up to you!!! what if i told you that i love your avatar!!! and shrek 2 is like one of my fav american movies!!
so it seems so far most people are in their teens. oh belle1989- i love ur disney stuff!!! in fact, belle is my fav disney character!