Ek Ladki Anjaani Si (Ek Ladki Anjani Si)

Review for the week 27/2/06-2/3/06

Me_Anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago

27/02/2006-2/03/2006

Anu doesn't put her hand on Mrs Kapoor's daughter's forehead and runs from there to Mandir.

Surya tries to find Anu and sees her in the mall but misses her while she left. He "digs out" info. from the shopkeeper.

Tulika finds out about this girl in Nikhil's life (Anu) and decides she wont let that girl come in Nikhil's life. Tulika calls Surya in different disguises first as Anu and then as a sales woman. Surya knows someone else also knows about Anu.

Anu goes for an interview and on the way she tells Mamu to pick her photographs form the shop, Mamu goes in and takes the photographs instead of Anu. Interviewees tell Anu they will inform her in 2 days if she got the job or not.

Surya remembersthe taxi number in which Anu travelled to Priya's house and asks Mishra (shop owner) about info of the owner, Mishra gives him some address while Nikhil goes to meet Shaina (the astrologer) and asks her about that girl, she tells him to go to Mata Rani's Mandir and that girl will be there as its ponam's night.

Anu also goes there and both look and smile. They then talk for quite a long time. At Mandir, Nikhil prays to bring Anu in her life and Anu prays from God to give Nikhil whatever he is asking for. A Pundit comes there and blesses them thinking them a "couple".
Tulika goes to Surya's office from back entrance and Surya also comes there as he is about to leave Nikhil calls him and says Nikhil I found out about that girl, he leaves the office and gets in his car and leaves. Tulika tries to follow him. They reach somewhere and Surya gets out of his car and knocks on some door and asks for Anu.

*sorry ths week's review is a bit long, i tried to squeez everything and summaraize but its too long😳*

Edited by scorpion134 - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stonex thumbnail
thanks alot
tiki5434 thumbnail
Thanks! Just one thing... from what I remember, Surya remembered the taxi plate number on the taxi that Anu was in. He then called the taxi wallahs and found out who the driver was. He asked the driver where he dropped Anu off and the driver told him... they did say that "Dhano" was in a repair shop, though... I could be wrong... πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
Anastacia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks and that was a great summary for the week.
Me_Anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: ~Taheera~

Thanks! Just one thing... from what I remember, Surya remembered the taxi plate number on the taxi that Anu was in. He then called the taxi wallahs and found out who the driver was. He asked the driver where he dropped Anu off and the driver told him... they did say that "Dhano" was in a repair shop, though... I could be wrong... πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

ur right that is wat confused me as well and i m gona change it now

thanx for pointin in out😳

OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
thanks ai...i do not think its long ..it perfect to me