Kkavyanjali

SPA...Eijoo and Anita pics!! & info! - Page 9

prettyasjen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 18 years ago
This content was originally posted by: kaash

no way...i think she is " bone in kabab"πŸ˜•πŸ˜†...c eijaz & nats.....they also don't give any attention to herπŸ˜†

πŸ‘ EIJOOO IS STARING STRIAGHT FOR ANITA!!!!YEAH!!!! πŸ‘ I FEEL SORRY FOR EIJOO HE HAS TO PUT UP WIV HER FAC N NOW PUT UP WIV DANCING WIV HER, WEN HE REALLY WANTS TO DANCE WIV ANITA!! πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prettyasjen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: white rose

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† and neelu u know wat ghee she eats? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† hehePRIDE ghee!!! πŸ˜† looks like eijoo's advertising skills paid off πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ‘

DOES ANY1 KNOW WEN PAMMI/NANDANI'S BIRTHDAY IS? ILL BUY HER AN EX-LARGE TIN OF PRIDE GHEE!!! πŸ˜†
QueenE thumbnail
I think eijaz and nandani clash with their (colour) outfit. if u look at anita and eijaz they match beautifully. I suppose they wanted to show that kavya and pammi r together and anjali is the other person. 😭

Thanks for the pics can't wait to watch it.

Esti aunty
QueenE thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: white rose

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† and neelu u know wat ghee she eats? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
hehe PRIDE ghee!!! πŸ˜† looks like eijoo's advertising skills paid off πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ‘

u r so funny!πŸ˜†

Esti aunty

heart*beat thumbnail
omg mohini and neeluπŸ˜†....pammi massi takin steroids and eating desi gheeπŸ˜†πŸ˜† i think she looks like a sumo wrestler in that outfitπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

lol jen..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† in kaash di's pic it's obvious eijoo looks like he's being forced to dance with pammi massi.....just love the way he is staring at anita and she is smiling back.....awwwwwwww😳😳

heart*beat thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: esti

I think eijaz and nandani clash with their (colour) outfit. if u look at anita and eijaz they match beautifully. I suppose they wanted to show that kavya and pammi r together and anjali is the other person. 😭

yea aunty.....eijaz and anita are matching beautifully. While Pammi will always be the other person when KA are together😳 Even in the pics she looks like an outsider so i wonder what will happen in the actual showπŸ˜•πŸ˜†
sabz4eijaz thumbnail
ohh my godness they both rocxx i cant beleve it they both r kavyanjali πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜ƒ
girl_masti thumbnail
hi friends, i m new here plz someone have star parivaar award 2006 video espacially of KA performance.thank u gud friends . 😊