anyone noticed?

shareShare facebook twitter
  •  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago

hey, actor mayank anand who plays nick in hotel kingston, shalie's bf,

have you noticed he comes frequently in ramanand sagar serials. lastly he was seen in hello dollie, a RS serial.

my point is, he looks very similar to 15-18 years ago seen BHARAT of ramayana serial by the sagars.

i think he might be that actor's son. anyone knows anything more about this? i mean is it true or not?

LOL
now that is an interesting point!
Well he is definitely not Bharat! I knw that.......coz I have some old Ramayan episodes recorded. When I read your post...i dug those tapes out from the dust....out of curiosity...but Bharat was not Nick.
Unfortunately, the credits of those episodess werent recorded...so I dont know what Bharat's actual name is, to see if Mayank Anand's name matched his surame.

But if Mayank was indeed Bharat...which sounds really funny LOL LOL LOL , then he'd have to be atleast 40 yrs old now. Coz Ramayan is alomost 20 yrs old now and the Bharat there, even if he was in his teens then....would be nearing 40 now. And our poor Nick does not look 40 from any angle! LOL
read properly dear. i said nick might be that actor's SON, and not the same actor himself. coz their features matched.
Donnno never watched ne of their serials except HK

But I will try n find out
wow...wat observation....so thats was not nic in bharat's role...I ve seen ramayan by ramanand sagar...