Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prap thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
i seriously doubt amey will get most number of votes for some obvious reasons but i pray he gets good number of votes as to not land in bottom three.....
ameyrocks thumbnail
man..prayin wont work........vote for Amey..... SMS AMEY to 2525 from monday night till tuesday morning.....thats how u save Amey.....
prap thumbnail
i would if i could but i can't vote so all i can do is pray.... 😭
ameyrocks thumbnail
"prap".............we understand....i cant vote for amey too.....but prayin wont help.....ask ur friends in india to vote for him...... jus like i do....
prap thumbnail
i don't have anyone in india!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😭
anik thumbnail

Originally posted by: breathing_irony

he's a SRGM mega finalist how do u expect him to win on a rival show....moreover the fact tht he's frm mumbai isnt a big deal czo the whole of kolkata is behind antara, himachal is behind anuj etc...mumbai si a very metropolitian city---they dont necessarily vote for mumbaikers....

If you see the trend like Abijeet won it from Mumbai, obviously he got tremendous support from elsewhere too.  But contestents usually receive most of the votes from the origin city.  I strongly belive Amey will get vast number of votes from the Mumbai this time.

indiangirl19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prabal_cog

Its nice to dream

but goin by previous trend the reality is

ANUJ/SANDEEP - Safe

ANTARA/AMEY/KARUNYA - Bottom 3

KARUNYA - out

what you said is really possible. though karunya's my favorite singer, i think he may go out this time. the trend is such. i really hope this time the trend changes and amey and karunya make it to top 2! and antara, sandeep, and anuj in bottom three.

lovlina thumbnail
I'm sure Sony will save Karunya for finals. So, just hope for the best. But I'm worried for Amey for sure.
nibbler thumbnail
lets hope amey gets lots of vote from mumbai .......it is big so it may be enough for him to get to next galas
harshmm thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Well Lovlina, I don't think its in Sony's hands. After Meenals exit, Amey will split her votes with Karu and few others. He will absolutely be safe. Infact, I am worried about Karu.